PDA

View Full Version : Hud not updating in rush SNGS

usagainsteworld
06-15-2011, 07:29 AM
Hey, I've been having lots of problems with the hud in rush sngs lately.
After downloaded the latest release it didnt show up at all, so I downgraded to 1.11.06d, which sort of works. The weird thing is that it works great at rush cash games. The hud shows up a few minutes into the sng's, but it's not updating, or at least not within 20 seconds.
I have the pre-fetch data checkbox marked, and the right map directed to it.
I tried both "reset values" and "set to defult" and the hud filters are correct.
Any ideas?

Thanks

Patvs
06-15-2011, 08:16 AM
What type of RUSH SNGs are you playing?

Update to http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/82571-1-11-07-pre-release.html

Try creating a new empty database and reimport your archive folder.

usagainsteworld
06-15-2011, 08:34 AM
I play rush on demands and rush turnaments. Same problem in both. I created a new database 3 days ago.

Patvs
06-15-2011, 08:50 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Run a manual Windows Update and install ALL updates.

Can you attach your holdemmanager.config file.

usagainsteworld
06-15-2011, 08:53 AM
Im not really sure what i did but somehow the rush sngs hud stats are updating now.. it still takes like 5-7 seconds(which is really annoying) everytime it updates and hero stats are showing up on the sng hud but not in the rush cashgame hud(i have disabled hero stats) Any idea for this?

usagainsteworld
06-15-2011, 09:04 AM
I use W7and avast antivirus. Ill check if all those things are "run as admin"s
Think i just attached my config file. thanks

usagainsteworld
06-15-2011, 09:09 AM
here

Patvs
06-15-2011, 09:11 AM
Not having a HERO HUD is normal for RUSH.

I meant the holdemmanager.config file in the HoldemManager/Config folder.

usagainsteworld
06-15-2011, 09:25 AM
here

Patvs
06-15-2011, 02:41 PM
it still takes like 5-7 seconds(which is really annoying)

Your settings look good.

Though.... which PostgreSQL version are you using?
If you have 8.3.x, install 8.4.8 or 9.0.4 to port 5433 and connect to that instead. (and reimport your hands into that new database)

Download it from PostgreSQL: The world's most advanced open source database (http://www.postgresql.org) (don't install 9.1 beta)

usagainsteworld
06-15-2011, 05:18 PM
Im using 8.4.something.. tried the 9.0.something, but it didnt work out too well, but guess i could try it again. thanks anyways!