PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing stats bug

Irisheyes
07-10-2008, 07:13 PM
I play mainly on Betfair and when I updated to version 1.6 HM worked great for a few hours but once I shut it down an restarted a problem appeared with stats flickering. I tried to fix the problem by installing HUD version 1.6a but once I installed that all stats have disappeared except for the 'click here to make a note' icon. This icon isn't operational either. I tried to roll back to version 1.5.9 but the problem persists. The problem is also not specific to betfair and it happens on Party also. I've tried checking the force to top option and the problem sill happens.

Any ideas?

Irisheyes
07-11-2008, 02:53 AM
I just uninstalled and reinstalled version 1.5.07. Problem is still there. Also tested Stars and Full Tilt and the problem occurs there also.

Mike chops
07-11-2008, 09:50 PM
Can you email the configs folder to support and we'll take a look. Does deleting the prefs.xml from that folder solve the problem? I'm wondering if one of your preferences causes this issue.

Irisheyes
07-15-2008, 06:31 AM
OK I deleted the prefs.xml and it fixed the problem. v1.6 works fine now. Thanks for your help.