PDA

View Full Version : HM donīt import the hands from all tables

alexS123
03-29-2009, 11:19 AM
Hello,
since 2 days I have problems with HM.
I play 8 tables and since 2 days, HM import only hands from 5 or 6 tables, and the other tables, there are not any stats or there are, but without importing hands.

I play at pacific poker and have pacific hand grabber, I have played for 2 months without having any problems, but now I do not know what happened?!

Please help me.

Thank you very much

morny
03-29-2009, 12:13 PM
There is an issue with Pacific Poker that were working on and should be fixed in the new beta

alexS123
03-29-2009, 12:36 PM
but it has worked without any problems in the past, so I think I have problems with holdemmanager.
My friend e.g. play at pacific too and he has not any problems today, only I!
Can you help me please?

yope
03-29-2009, 05:37 PM
Having the same problem here. Had it sometimes before, when I pacific poker stops working and I had to load it again. But I worked around it by closing down pacific hand grabber as well and loading that first. But now its seems just random. With 8 tables open, some tables have most hands imported, some just a few or just one (and the hud showing), and some have none. The hand grabber is grabbing all hands though. Have the problem on my laptop as well. One thing I notice is that many hands that do get imported are hands that are folded around to the big blind.
Started it all up this morning and definitely all lot of hands that are imported are the "fold around"-hands; most tables only have those hands showing in under "number of pots" in the hud. Have opened 13 tables: 3 have the different $-amounts under "number of pots" and it seems that all hands are imported from these tables, 6 have only "folded around" hands (up to 8 hands), 5 have no stats after 25 minutes.

mgandrei
03-30-2009, 08:21 AM
I have the same problem at pacific science yesterday. From 8 tables only 1-2 work fine. At the other tables the stats refresh every 15-20 hands or so(for some it never happens) and every pot(when you look at the last 3 pots played) is eqal to 1bb. As it everyone folds to the BB. If a table works it shows the right amount for pots...if not it shows 1bb. On the other hand HEM seems to import the files from all 8 tables. Please fix this...is really frustrating to play like that!

LE: Another thing that i observed is that the same tables work(don't work) all the time. I tried to closse and reopen both HEM and pacific(even restarted my PC) for several time. If for example the table "x" worked before the restart it worked after that too. But if it didn't work for the first time the result was the same after a lot of restarts!

morny
03-30-2009, 12:55 PM
This should be fixed in the next beta in the meantime email me and ill send you Beta 21 which works fine morny@holdemmanager.net

mgandrei
03-31-2009, 07:05 AM
I think the problem was due to pacific hand grabber. I made the update to 2.16 this morning and all works fine. Try it!

yope
03-31-2009, 07:26 AM
managed to change back from beta8.22 to 1.07.01 and everything is working again. See you at the tables. Final question, is handgrabber2.16 working with beta8.21?

morny
03-31-2009, 05:40 PM
Fixed in this version http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8878