PDA

View Full Version : Pre-fetch before hand finish

marceALB
06-15-2011, 06:18 AM
Is pre-fetch option configured to show HUD when we open a table or when the current hand is completed? In 1.11.03 HM version it appears when open table, and multitabling and table selection is better because we can close a table if we don't like and we haven't to wait. If not, what is the reason?

Patvs
06-15-2011, 08:20 AM
HUD will appear if the current hand is completed.

You don't have to be apart of that hand.
So even if you observe a table, just wait for the current hand to finish and the pre-fetch HUD will appear.

If you join a table, just wait for the current hand to finish for the pre-fetch HUD to appear.

marceALB
06-15-2011, 08:26 AM
Ok. But why have we to wait for the current hand finish? I have installed 1.11.03 version and the hud appears when you open the table. It is better than last versions, because we can do a table selection faster. I haven't update still because this funcionallity was removed. What is the problem?

Patvs
06-15-2011, 07:26 PM
After a hand.... or rather when a new hand starts, Full Tilt updates the cache info (with the list of the players that are sitting at the table).
HoldemManager prefers to read that info for the pre-fetch HUD.

I'm unsure how this was done in earlier versions.... surprised actually the old method still works in 1.11.03. Though 1.11.03 is an ancient version. Update to http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/82571-1-11-07-pre-release.html

marceALB
06-15-2011, 09:07 PM
Maybe I don't going to update because this pre-fetch funcionallity is very interesting for me. I don't know why in a ancient version works from open table but in newer versions this is worse.