PDA

View Full Version : Different layout for different sites

favetelinguis
08-05-2008, 06:03 AM
How do i config different layout for different sites?

I play ongame, ipoker and prima all at the same time. I use 3panels for eace player but after i have moved them around on for example ongame that same layout obv dont fit ipoker? Also my replayer stats gets moved around and no longer fits the replayer???

fabio
08-05-2008, 11:01 AM
http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=149

favetelinguis
08-05-2008, 12:05 PM
I still dont get how i can use different layout for different sites. Lets say on Ipoker i dont want to show PFR but on ongame i would like to do this?

morny
08-05-2008, 12:24 PM
That link that fabio included fixes the problem where the stats move around but he forgot to post this link for the multiple layouts:

http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=135

PatInTheHat
08-05-2008, 12:32 PM
Does this mean you will be required to select the layout for each table on a site other then the default one?

Is there no way HM will recognize this is an Ipoker table, i use this layout. This is a party table, i use this layout?

favetelinguis
08-05-2008, 12:46 PM
That link that fabio included fixes the problem where the stats move around but he forgot to post this link for the multiple layouts:

http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=135

Thanks i had missed the right clicking in Table select mode. I am also interested in an reply on PatInTheHat's question.

smf
08-05-2008, 01:02 PM
WOW, i didn't know you could change the layout in the table manager, thats HUGE :)

morny
08-05-2008, 01:57 PM
No, when you do a layout select which layout you want to be applicable to which type of game

example:
Layout 1 applies to 6max and FR
Layout 2 applies to Headsup

But lets say for some reason you want to switch to headsup layout while playing 6max you can force HM to do this but it will automatically give you the correct one you specified while setting it up.

If there is an overlap where you have 6max ticked in Layout1 and layout 2 it will choose the default layout in this case as it cant show both but obviously you shouldnt have it setup this way.

PatInTheHat
08-05-2008, 02:11 PM
I get that HM can tell the difference between HU 6Max FR. However If I want a 6max layout to be applied to all party tables and I have a different 6max layout I want to be applied to all ipoker tables is there a way to do that so that HM automatically does it?

morny
08-05-2008, 02:26 PM
You currently dont have the option to have different complete layouts as in "different settings in Player Prefs or table prefs" for example so in this case youd need to adjust it manually if you want different stats or different settings but obviously the HUD layout as in where the panel stats are placed will be automatically detected for each different site.

eyedol
08-12-2008, 07:22 AM
I get that HM can tell the difference between HU 6Max FR. However If I want a 6max layout to be applied to all party tables and I have a different 6max layout I want to be applied to all ipoker tables is there a way to do that so that HM automatically does it?

It's a shame this isnt doable.

Actually I lack quite a few very simple, standard functions in HM. The program definitely has some nice new features but seem to have been rushed together. It's strange things like this havent been fixed yet if you bear in mind how long the program have been out.

fabio
08-12-2008, 08:03 AM
Feel free to make suggestions in the appropriate forum

eyedol
08-12-2008, 08:14 AM
Yeah I've done some already. Some others I didnt bother doing cause I read they were on the do list but of low priority (replayer etc).