PDA

View Full Version : How to Create Custom Report?

Alcibadies
03-28-2009, 07:14 PM
Under the reports tab there are several preinstalled reports ie. Overall report,Stack Size report etc. How do I create a new one. I checked the forums and found out that you can copy existing reports and change the name so that HEM sees them upon restart. This didn't work. I know it's possible because I saw Jason Ho use one on a coaching video. Can you guys explain how to do this? thx

morny
03-29-2009, 09:46 AM
Once you create one and restart HM it should show up, make sure the code is correct and that it dosent have the same name as one of the other reports

If you search the custom reports section youll see lots of examples of custom files

Alcibadies
04-05-2009, 10:23 AM
There seems to be no way to create one. Sure you can load a report and add and delete stats, but how do you create one. ie. I can't find a way to name and save my report. Look at this screen. How do I actually change report name and save it? You can't type in the tab over "By Stakes" and there is no save report as...anywhere. I'm missing something simple here. What is it? thx

morny
04-05-2009, 11:35 AM
See this thread http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=659&highlight=custom+report