PDA

View Full Version : In accurate graphs & no all in ev

eoincarroll16
06-14-2011, 10:11 AM
My 9 man STT and 18 man graphs arnt anywhere near correct.

My 9 man graph shows a 110 buy in downswing over the course of like 110 games,

2shared - download incorrectgraph.jpg (http://www.2shared.com/photo/UB5qgWqb/incorrectgraph.html)

Also my 18 man graph is up far too much, I'm up about 600 from them overthe last month and it says I'm up 2.4k. I can't get my all in ev to come up on my 18 man or 45 man graphs either, Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks Eoin.

Patvs
06-14-2011, 10:23 AM
STT/MTTs played on which site?

Luck Adjusted Winnings will only work for STTs. (so NOT for your 18/45 man SNG/MTTs)

If you play on PokerStars: Read the tournament summary section @ http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/6/PokerStarsSetup and make sure HoldemManager also imports the summaries.

eoincarroll16
06-14-2011, 11:47 AM
Oh ok cool, yeah I have no all in ev for the 18 and 45 mans so that explains that. All my play is on pokerstars, the problems I am having is in regards to the accuracy with my 9 man stt graphs and 18 mans, not sure if the pick uploaded correctly, but if you can see it that down swing never happened, my 18 man graph is also very far out.

eoincarroll16
06-14-2011, 11:53 AM
Also I have read that, Ps can only send the last 200 games to me which isnt enough, anyway of getting rid of this 100buyin downer from my graph?

Patvs
06-14-2011, 11:59 AM
Was PokerStars saving your summaries?
In tourney--> results--> dataview--> are there many INCOMPLETE games?

Find a game where the results are incorrect. For example you actually finished in the money, but according to HoldemManager you didn't and find the matching summary file for that game in the archive folder.

Does the summary file list your finish position, $Won, etc. info?

Patvs
06-14-2011, 12:00 PM
Email PokerStars and request a .html file containing ALL your SNG/MTT results.

Run a import from file on the file they will email you.

eoincarroll16
06-14-2011, 12:26 PM
Email sent to PS,

'Hi according to the forums at holdem manager I need a html file containing ALL my SNG results, my MTT ones are not needed, just my multitable sng and single table sng results. The last 6 months if ye can help me here, So maybe the end of december if possible?

Eoin.'

So when I get these files do I save them to a folder? Then on my HM add that folder to my auto import list?

When I do this will it overwrite my old incorrect tournaments or will I have to delete the old ones and then start importing again?

Patvs
06-14-2011, 12:30 PM
They will sent you one .html file.
If you run a import from FILE on it , it should update all your results.

Ideally, you create a new empty database after you've updated to http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/82571-1-11-07-pre-release.html

Then first reimport the handhistories (by running a import from FOLDER on C:/HMArchive). Then you run the import from FILE on the .html file.

eoincarroll16
06-14-2011, 12:32 PM
Have to run out for a few hours, Will try this later, thanks so much for your help so far.