PDA

View Full Version : Problem openen HM

HVDL
03-28-2009, 09:39 AM
I just bought a new laptop and installed HM. It worked fine yesterday, playing +/- 1750 hands on everest. Today it worked fine until during my pokersession I got a error.

When I closed it down and reopend it this is what it said:

"The following error occured when trying to open the database: (then in dutch, but I translate it) Can't read data from the transportconnection. The external host has closed the connection".

When clicking ok, the following error pops up: Holdem manager has determined that you are running on vista. They want me to disable the User Access Control. That I have already done (yesterday, when I installed it). When I click ok the database control panel pops up.

Pressing connect shows a large popup with the same message: "The following error occured when trying to open the database: (then in dutch, but I translate it) Can't read data from the transportconnection. The external host has closed the connection". With a lot of crap under it (System.IO.IOExeption: etc..)

What to do??

Ps. Dont know if it has something to do with it but I have a computer with HM (as #2) that old laptop (with #1, which I deleted) and then this new computer with also HM installed (again as #1, after deleting HM on the old laptop).

morny
03-28-2009, 10:19 AM
Please follow this thread http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=34