PDA

View Full Version : doh?

Shloogy
06-14-2011, 05:13 AM
Hi guys,
First, thanks for the new stats updates, it was highly anticipated. :)

1. I get "doh" on some of the HUD stats. Is this legit?
2. Some stats that used to be functional i.e. fold to 4bet on HUD are not displays "doh". It doesn't make sense isn't it?
3. In addition, how is it possible that it shows "doh" on the HUD but shows figures when I pop it up?
4. Where can we find a list of stats that currently works?

I'd appreciate if you could refer to every section of this post.

Thanks!

Shloogy
06-14-2011, 07:44 AM
Villain Fold flop Cbet IP = Fold to flop check raise - now available thanks to the new stats update.

Fold flop Cbet OOP = Villain fold when Hero is raising IP. Do we have that in the new update? I couldn't find anything like that.

Thanks in advance

Shloogy
06-14-2011, 07:52 AM
1. I created a new DB after updating HM. I imported the hands however some stats don't seem to work i.e. they show incorrect figures like 0%

for example:
4bet range per position. It's impossible that players that have a (total) 4bet tange of 3% have 0% in all 4bet range per position

2. In addition the following stats shows "-"
CB OOP - flop turn river
CB IP - flop turn river

I understand that not all stats are working currently however the incorrect 4bet range figures is a concern.

Shloogy
06-14-2011, 08:06 AM
Whats the different between:

Flop CB
Flop raised pot CB

How can you CB if the pot was not raised by you?

For example:
Hero PFR
Villain Call

Hero CB
Villain call
(Villain bet OOP = Villain Donk)

If hero is not betting than he is not CBetting.

or:
Hero Limp
Villain Call

Hero bet - not CB.

Shloogy
06-14-2011, 09:20 AM
Is there anything like that?

Also, fold vs river bet after calling flop check raise and turn bet.

Thanks in advance

Patvs
06-14-2011, 09:25 AM
Do they show 0%, or show "-"?

If they show 0%, email us a handhistory that shouldn't result in a 0% for this stat to support@holdemmanager.com

Shloogy
06-14-2011, 09:27 AM
There are stats that require some explanations such as

CB 3B river CB vs raise.

I'd like to emphasize though that it's more important for us to get the stats working altogether with no issues\bugs prior to receiving an updated stats definitions document.

Thanks for the hard work and keep it up :)

Shloogy
06-14-2011, 09:30 AM
As said the 4bet per position shows 0% or 0.x%. Even if I add all the 4bet range position together it doesn't even close to the total 4bet range which clearly shows that something is wrong.

Patvs
06-14-2011, 09:35 AM
Is there anything like that?

Also, fold vs river bet after calling flop check raise and turn bet.

Thanks in advance

No, it's too specific, if you want one stat like:

fold vs river bet, after calling flop check raise, and turn bet.

There are too many components.
You'll have to add two (or three) stats to the HUD, or create a custom popup where you put two (or three) of these stats side by side.

Shloogy
06-14-2011, 09:37 AM
Email sent.

Shloogy
06-14-2011, 09:40 AM
Thank you very much for your reply.

From your reply however, I was unable to determine if it's possible or not.

If it's not possible, can you please elaborate what was your "workaround" for that matter?

Thanks,

Patvs
06-14-2011, 10:03 AM
(edit: I merged your 5 threads)

Shloogy
06-14-2011, 10:05 AM
Thanks pat

I just re-read the entire thread and I noticed that there are a lot of questions that haven't been answered.

Thanks in advance,

Patvs
06-14-2011, 10:13 AM
Whats the different between:

Flop CB
Flop raised pot CB

How can you CB if the pot was not raised by you?

Flop raised pot CB: is like your example.
Player A raises. Player B calls. Then on the flop Player A Cbets.

Flop CB also contains hands where Player A didn't specifically raise preflop, but also hands where he limp-reraised, 3bet, 4bet, etc.

Patvs
06-14-2011, 10:19 AM
As said the 4bet per position shows 0% or 0.x%. Even if I add all the 4bet range position together it doesn't even close to the total 4bet range which clearly shows that something is wrong.

First of all, 4 bet range EP + 4 bet range MP (+ CO + BTN + SB + BB) will not just add up to Total 4bet range, since they will all be based on different sample sizes.

Having said that, I added all the stats to my HUD (I have 1.5+ million hero hands) and it showed mostly 0.0% (sometimes 0.1%) with an Total 4bet range of 3% so it even with the difference in sample sizes, it still didn't make a lot of sense, so there is definately something off.

Did you reimport your hands into a new database, or only did the "database update" by 1.11.07 and are still using your old database?

Shloogy
06-14-2011, 10:27 AM
Did you reimport your hands into a new database, or only did the "database update" by 1.11.07 and are still using your old database?

As previously said, I have created a new database after updating to the latest version (07 internal 2). Then I made started the thread to report the issues.

Shloogy
06-14-2011, 10:38 AM
by the way in the email I've sent I attached a hand that I faced a 4bet. If you import only this hand to a DB it should show that this player is 4betting 100% total and 100% for the designated position.

Patvs
06-14-2011, 10:41 AM
Some HUD stats that would all display “doh”:

Fold to 4-bet
BB Raise sb limp
Flop Check Fold as PFR
Fold to Flop CR
Fold to Turn CR
Fold to River CR
vs Continuation bet:
Raise river CB 3bet Pot
Fold to river CB 3Bet Pot
Raise turn CB 3bet Pot
Fold to turn CB 3bet Pot

------

HUD Stats that would not show any stats:
BB VPIP unopened (if it's folded to the BB the hand isn't counted towards his VPIP, so can this stat even exist?)
BB raise first (the BB can't raise first?)

BB VPIP 1 Limper
BB PFR 1 Limper
BB VPIP 2 Limpers
BB PFR 2 Limpers

Continuation bet:
Flop CB (oop)
Flop CB (ip)
Turn CB 3Bet Pot
River CB 3Bet Pot
Turn CB (ip)
Turn CB (oop)
River CB (ip)
River CB (oop)

Fold vs sqeeuze (called)*
Fold vs sqeeuze (raiser)*

BB Fold vs CO Steal*
BB Fold vs BTN Steal*
BB Fold vs SB Steal*
BB Call vs CO Steal*
BB Call vs BTN Steal*
BB Call vs SB Steal*
BB Call vs SB Steal*
BB Raise vs CO Steal*
BB Raise vs CO Steal*
BB Raise vs SB Steal*

*these HUD stat would populate with stats if you import hands into a new 1.11.07 database.

I'll look into the 4bet range stats. Post in this thread if you find other stats (not listed in my list above) that also seem to be wrong.

Shloogy
06-14-2011, 11:04 AM
Found another incorrect stats for:
PFR vs 1 limper per position
PFR vs 2 limpers per position

morny
06-14-2011, 07:57 PM
Are you just getting 0% for those stats or do you mean there is a calculation error? Can you attach a couple of hands to illustrate

Shloogy
06-15-2011, 02:50 AM
I'm getting extremely low numbers like 4% etc while in fact when there is a limper most of the players plays >30% especially from later positions.

Sarek
06-15-2011, 03:03 AM
Developers are working on new stats, including this.

Shloogy
06-15-2011, 03:09 AM
Developers are working on new stats, including this.

What? it's not a request for a new stat, I'm reporting a bug.

Sarek
06-15-2011, 03:43 AM
We know this is a bug and are working on it.