PDA

View Full Version : HUD working at party but not at stars

ridderculous
03-28-2009, 06:58 AM
My HUD is working fine at partypoker but not on pokerstars. I am using windows vista and have the UAC disabled and assigned the correct handhistory map of pokerstars. The table manager isnt showing the correct info of the table at pokerstars.:confused:

I have already red Topics > HUD Configuration > Configuration by Poker Site > FAQ ID # 147

Al1
03-28-2009, 07:01 AM
Can you attach your holdemmanager.config file.

Can you try to create a new DB and tell me if it works: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

ridderculous
03-28-2009, 02:55 PM
I made a new database but this didnt improve the performance of the HUD on pokerstars. (still doing nothing)

So i have uploaded my config.

Pops
03-28-2009, 03:19 PM
I'm using Vista too and when I logged into Pokerstars today a window popped up saying something about an update to some part of Pokerstars.

Needless to say that my HUD hasn't been working today either, so it doesn't have anything to do with the DB, looks like something that Mike has to look into.

Pops
03-28-2009, 04:57 PM
OK, I think I have the answer to our problem.

Go to options in Pokerstars and see if they changed where the hand history is being sent.

When I checked mine it was being sent to C:\users\Dick\appdata\local blah blah NOT where it used to go.

So you have to go into Pokestars options (instant hand history options) and change that back to where it used to go, mine originally went to C:\program files\Pokerstars\handhistory\myname so I changed it back and it seems to work now.

Hope this helps you.

ridderculous
03-29-2009, 02:33 AM
Thanks pop,

For your reaction, But my handhistory file is save and referred to correctly. Som it seems to be another problem.

morny
03-29-2009, 09:13 AM
If you play a few hands and keep the following folder open C:\Programs\pokerstars\HandHistory\ariedekoning is there HH's appearing there?

If yes then if you look at the HM import screen is it showing any errors when importing?

ridderculous
03-30-2009, 02:01 PM
The Actual HandHistory shows up in the C:\Programs\pokerstars\HandHistory\ariedekoning. And the tablemanager is showing the right table name, but not the number of active players. And it says that the table is shorty-handed instead of full-ring. Other information lacks.

See attachment.

Pops
03-30-2009, 05:05 PM
Hi Ridderculous,

I'm from the US so my country setting stayed the same, so you might want to check the country setting in Pokerstars and see if it has changed to your country, I think HM needs English to read the history.

ridderculous
03-31-2009, 08:32 AM
Thanks Pops,

That was the solution.

Pops
03-31-2009, 02:58 PM
Your welcome,

Glad I could help.