PDA

View Full Version : HEM problem

GetHighRM125
03-27-2009, 11:30 PM
Ive been using HEM for awhile now and never had a problem but today when I went to bring it up it said...

An error occured while reading the config/holdemmaneger.configfile: Root element is missing.

Holdem manager will now back up the old config file and create a new one for you.

So I click OK and this comes up...

Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continure, the application will ignore this error and attempt to comtinue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediatly.

Cannot create a file when that file already exists.

I tried hitting continue and nothing happens. Ive used the HEM for awhile now and never had a problem before. this is the latest version too. Any ideas?

Al1
03-28-2009, 06:37 AM
Can you attach the holdemmanager.config file.

a breath of air
03-28-2009, 11:19 AM
i'm having the same problem, although my error message differs slightly: "An error occurred while reading the config//HoldemManager.config file: Unexpected end of file while parsing Name has occurred. Line 80, position 13. Holdem Manager will now backup the old config file and create a new one for you."

i attached the config file. thanks for the help!

GetHighRM125
03-28-2009, 01:13 PM
I cant get the config file to upload but I did get HEM to come up up and it has all my files and history but now the stats do not appear on my tables. The table manager comes up but it doesnt have any stats on their either and the auto import just says... Auto update did not find any new files... Trying again in 5 seconds...

GetHighRM125
03-28-2009, 01:15 PM
There it is...

a breath of air
03-29-2009, 05:29 AM
bump: help please. i can't play with rigged pt3. thanks.

morny
03-29-2009, 08:32 AM
Can you delete the holdemmanager.config file and then restart HM, youll then need to setup your auto import folders again