PDA

View Full Version : Bodog - Tourney hands not importing

RavenNagicxx
03-27-2009, 10:43 PM
I'm having a problem with hands not importing on bodog.

This seems to be limited to tournament hands; haven't seen the issue with cash games yet. Seems like HEM gets about 1/2 way through the hand history and then hits a problem. 41 import ok, 54 import errors.

Now whats annoying is that there doesn't appear to be a way to tell what the errors are. If HEM told me there was a problem parsing a particular hand I'd go delete it manually from the HH text file and reimport. No such luck.

Anywhere I can check for more details as to what to do to get these hands imported?

Technical details:
HEM 1.07
WinXP home
PostgreSQL 8.3

Al1
03-28-2009, 06:38 AM
Can you try this version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe

RavenNagicxx
03-28-2009, 09:18 AM
No such luck, still get the same errors importing.

morny
03-28-2009, 11:06 AM
Can you email the hands to me morny@holdemmanager.net

Jookkeli
04-13-2009, 08:51 PM
I'm having the same problem (HM 1.08 beta 22, Bodog hand grabber 1.12). Is there a way to fix this?

morny
04-14-2009, 08:39 AM
Can you email the hands to me morny@holdemmanager.net..

Rvg72
04-15-2009, 08:29 PM
The problem is the grabber skips ante's which makes the whole hand not make sense since more is won than is bet. I'm going to try and make it auto correct in the next beta update

Roy

RavenNagicxx
04-15-2009, 09:22 PM
Yeah, I figured it was some sort of level based thing as I noticed I never got a level beyond BB200.

Sent the hand grabber folks a link, hopefully they will fix on their end as well.

EZEQK
04-28-2009, 08:41 AM
Hi,
I stopped using the Idleminer Bodog hand grabber, cause it did work only with cash game. (It was two months ago)

So, is this hand grabber working now with HM & Bodog's tourneys? And a fix is available soon (by idleminer) for the bug related on the top of this thread?

If yes, I am very interested in the fact of using HM in the tournaments of Bodog.

Thanks.

EZEQK
04-28-2009, 04:37 PM
Ok, i have the response from another thread. I'll try the HM beta version with the hand grabber.

EZEQK
05-03-2009, 10:38 AM
Guys, really, i don't understand.

Idelminer Support previoulsy tell me that the Hand Grabber doesn't work with Bodog MTT, only with cash and sng.

But i read in this forum that some people made it works with MTT (and you said that we have to manually import the summaries and that the ante were wrong). So i'm little confused.

Can you explain the problems withs ante and importing manualy the summary? And how can you can grab/import the MTT hands? I've installed the last version of HM & HG and it's impossible to grab a hand in MTT.

morny
05-03-2009, 08:00 PM
If the bodog handgrabber dosent create the HH then HM cant import so you need to find out for definite from their support, i wasnt aware it didnt work with MTTs but if theyre support is saying so then i guess thats correct but double check just in case. If its a case they write the HH and it wont import i should be able to help but if they dont write the HH then there isnt much we can do.

LouBu01
05-11-2009, 02:03 PM
Just noticed this thread as I too am unable to import SnG data from Bodog once the antes kick in i.e. > 200BB.

Is there a definitive answer to this problem?

Thanks.

morny
05-11-2009, 06:43 PM
Email me a hh to morny@holdemmanger.net and also link to this thread