PDA

View Full Version : HUD Stats ALWAYS appear in the worng position

Skippy13
03-27-2009, 04:27 PM
Ive tried just about everything including all of these:

"Heres some things you can check:

Firstly Make sure your using the latest version. Check here for the latest releases http://208.109.95.123/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11

Some sites currently need the force_ontop option selected to work properly with Holdem Manager.
Go to Hud Options > Table Preferences and tick the box “Force Ontop”. Untick if it makes no improvement.

If your at a site that allows you to choose your seating then you need to configure your seating options to correspond in Holdem Manager.

Go to Options->HUD options->Seating Preferences and confirm they are correct.

There is an option to have your stats position in the same place on each table regardless of your position, in the top corner of the screen for example. This can cause problems if this is selected and your sitting on different seats on several tables, if your using the preferred seating option you should also untick this otherwise it will cause problems. If so make sure to go to Hud Options > Player Preferences and untick the box on the bottom called “Fix My Stats Position”

You can also identify yourself as Hero so the HUD will know where your sitting quicker which you can do by going to Hud Options > Set Up Hero Names, click the Add button and enter your screen name and press ok.

To Setup Seating Preferences when your not sure of the seat do the following:
First make sure preferred seating is setup correctly for your site on Hud Options > Preferred Seating

Easiest way is to open 1 table then fix the stats into the correct position and set the preferred seating to seat 1 then open a 2nd table and if the stats dont match up change it to seat and press ok. If this dosent work then "

And yet my stats are still messed up. Every time I open a table they are in the incorrect position.....Ive saved the lay out and tried everything else.

Please help

morny
03-27-2009, 05:19 PM
Email me and well do a teamviewer session tommorrow morny@holdemmanager.net

Frond
03-28-2009, 01:02 PM
I am having the same problems as poster above, just on Full Tilt though. I am going to need a TV session for sure since I have also tried all of the suggestions from various forums, FAQs and still nada. Pretty frustrating for sure

morny
03-29-2009, 11:00 AM
Yeah email me

tailback07
04-02-2009, 11:34 PM
Same problem. Stats are set perfect for observed hands then when I sit they are wayyyyy off

morny
04-03-2009, 12:21 PM
Is your preferred seating setup correctly http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=96