PDA

View Full Version : HUD crashes when I select mucked card alignment mode

walkindude
03-27-2009, 03:59 PM
I upgraded to version 1.07 yesterday. Since then when I tick the box for Mucked Card Alignment Mode in HUD options/Table preferences, as soon as I click 'apply', I get a message saying 'HmHud has stopped working - windows is checking for a solution.' A second later it changes to 'a problem caused the program to stop working. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.' HUD and Table Manager then shut down.

This is happening with all sites I play at, I have tried various things, including selecting Mucked Card Mode without the HUD running, and then launching the HUD, but I get the same message and the HUD shuts down before it's even started up properly. No matter what I do I can't seem to get the HUD working in Mucked Card Mode.

The only thing I haven't tried is uninstalling/reinstalling everything, but I am worried my license code will no longer work and all my settings will be lost if I completely uninstall?

morny
03-27-2009, 05:20 PM
Dont worry you wont lose your settings/license, please upgrade to this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe

walkindude
03-27-2009, 08:21 PM
Yep, that's sorted it, thank you for the prompt reply morny. New version looks great.

Superb software, with excellent support, keep up the good work and thanks!!