PDA

View Full Version : Currency problem disabling my HEM

johanzzon
06-12-2011, 09:24 PM
I bought the small stakes version of HEM a while back, and it worked fine as long as I played NL25 and NL50 at NoIQ. However, I chose to switch sites recently, and now I'm on SvenskaSpel, which is a Swedish site. SvenskaSpel, of course, does not use any of the 3 built-in currencies ($, €, £) - but uses the Swedish crown instead. HEM supports SvenskaSpel since it's part of Boss, and all features work fine except for one thing, it won't let me use the HUD because it thinks SEK1/2 (SEK being Swedish crown) means $1/2, so it won't activate the HUD for me. One dollar is approximately 7 crowns, so the equivalent of SEK1/2 would be slighy less than NL20. I have paid for this, so is there any way for me to activate the HUD without being forced to buy the full version, when I'm still playing low stakes?

Thanks.

Sarek
06-13-2011, 02:51 AM
1) Please update to latest HM version
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/82571-1-11-07-pre-release.html
2) Your currency request sent to developers

johanzzon
06-13-2011, 07:35 AM
I downloaded the update but now HEM doesn't work at all. Gives me an error saying "An error occured while updating your DB (CompiledPlayerResults: Phase 2): Couldn't find some DatabaseUpdateLog.txt file or something. So how do I fix this? Pissing me off beyond words.

morny
06-13-2011, 10:21 AM
Please rollback to a previous version, this is a bug weve fixed and we should have a release later today to fix this issue.

Can you attach some SEK hands here or email them to support@holdemmanager.com and also link to this thread and well try and add an exception for this. It will probably require us to use the GBP currency as a workaround (i presume Boss dont have any £ games?)

johanzzon
06-13-2011, 10:23 AM
Please rollback to a previous version, this is a bug weve fixed and we should have a release later today to fix this issue.

Can you attach some SEK hands here or email them to support@holdemmanager.com and also link to this thread and well try and add an exception for this. It will probably require us to use the GBP currency as a workaround (i presume Boss dont have any £ games?)

I did exactly that. Which created a far greater problem described in this thread I just created: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/87371-import-error-urgent.html - This needs to be resolved first. Then I'll get back to this problem.