PDA

View Full Version : HUD Launch Issue

Closed Caption
08-04-2008, 09:37 PM
Using HEM with an older machine. Windows 2000. Everything loads ok and the auto-import is working fine. However, when table manager/hud tries to launch I get the following error in a pop up box.

Xenocode Virtual Appliance Runtime

"This application has encountered an error: 0xD0000006
Please contact the publisher of this application for more information."

I have tried the following and it results in the same thing

- Launching from the rvg folder
- Unistalling and re downloading and reinstalling holdem manager.
- Used on both Fulltilt and Pokerstars software.

Any help would be appreciated. Trying the software but if I can't get it the HUD to work right there's no sense in buying it.

morny
08-05-2008, 10:32 PM
Try reinstalling Holdem Manager

Rvg72
08-07-2008, 02:15 AM
Using HEM with an older machine. Windows 2000. Everything loads ok and the auto-import is working fine. However, when table manager/hud tries to launch I get the following error in a pop up box.

Xenocode Virtual Appliance Runtime

"This application has encountered an error: 0xD0000006
Please contact the publisher of this application for more information."

I have tried the following and it results in the same thing

- Launching from the rvg folder
- Unistalling and re downloading and reinstalling holdem manager.
- Used on both Fulltilt and Pokerstars software.

Any help would be appreciated. Trying the software but if I can't get it the HUD to work right there's no sense in buying it.

Really strange problem - can you run hmhud.exe manually from the holdem manager folder?

Roy

Closed Caption
08-07-2008, 08:18 AM
Really strange problem - can you run hmhud.exe manually from the holdem manager folder?

Roy

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling twice, and no luck. When I run hmhud.exe manually from the folder I get the same error.

Upon further work on my part I'm thinking this may just be an "old computer" issue rather than anything wrong with HEM. I'm thinking I might need more memory to get things to work properly. Since I downloaded Postgresql, my computer has run like a dog. Worse than normal given its age. To the point of giving me freeze up issues the last time I played on FT with my current set up. 8 Tables/PT2/gametime+. No other apps running.

If nothing else, it might give me an excuse to get a new machine :D

Thanks, I'll update this post if new memory does the trick.

CC