PDA

View Full Version : Cake Support

KappaKid83
03-27-2009, 12:02 AM
Is there or is there not cake support currently and if not is there any plans on the new release for it or any future releases???

morny
03-27-2009, 09:32 AM
We expect that we will have Cake support in approx 1 month although thats not 100% yet, however as per Cakes terms and conditions you wont be able to use the HUD live only to review and track your hands afterwards

coelho
03-27-2009, 09:51 AM
We expect that we will have Cake support in approx 1 month although thats not 100% yet, however as per Cakes terms and conditions you wont be able to use the HUD live only to review and track your hands afterwards

In my opinion that's not your problem. My car can drive 200 km/h too, and it is a gouvernment task to control if I don't drive faster than the allowed 120km/h.

morny
03-27-2009, 09:55 AM
Yes but if for example you were making cars in Ireland and the US goverment said they would stop me importing cars if i made cars that go above the speed limit what would you do if you were a business man?

coelho
03-27-2009, 12:48 PM
Yes but if for example you were making cars in Ireland and the US goverment said they would stop me importing cars if i made cars that go above the speed limit what would you do if you were a business man?
Get your point.
Using the same metaphor, I didn't know there were governments.
Thought you guys were completely independent. Maybe you could explain what the risks are for HM, in what way can a single pokerroom make your life difficult? Or is this part of business critical information?

KappaKid83
03-27-2009, 12:52 PM
Thanks for the replies, hope to see it up in a month or so.

morny
03-27-2009, 05:04 PM
Get your point.
Using the same metaphor, I didn't know there were governments.
Thought you guys were completely independent. Maybe you could explain what the risks are for HM, in what way can a single pokerroom make your life difficult? Or is this part of business critical information?

Basically they completely ban software like HM however there willing to allow HM if the Hud is disabled and its only used for reviewing purposes. So better to be able to provide some service to alot of people rather than the full service and have it banned.