PDA

View Full Version : Holdem manager re-installation

BYLIA
06-12-2011, 02:14 AM
I have many problems re programming Holdem Manager on my computer.

First off, I reinstalled windows on my computer, I did create a backup also.

I am on my new Windows setup and have holdem manager from before, but I probably need to reinstall it..

When I open it, It says it is a trial, where can I find my code again? I dont think I have it in an email!!

the second problem is installing PostregreSQL.. when I open the installation file I get an ERROR..

"An error occured executing the Microsoft VC++ runtime installer.

Please any help in reinstalling would really be helpful.

cheers.

I am on vista 64bit.

netsrak
06-12-2011, 04:49 AM
You should find your key in the file logs\reg.log.

For the postgresql installation: please try to download and install postgresql 8.4 from PostgreSQL: The world's most advanced open source database (http://www.postgresql.org).

If that fails make sure your windows is uptodate with all service packs and security updates installed. 3rd party firewalls and other security software may cause such problems too.

BYLIA
06-12-2011, 05:06 AM
A valid license could not be obtained for 'Holdem Manager'. Please contact RVG Software Ltd for assistance.

This appears for a bunch of dates, yet it was always working fine.

BYLIA
06-12-2011, 05:55 AM
Update.. it says "there are issues with your license" when i close holdemmanager where it says 0/15 days remaining. and it shows my license number, so I guess the problem is that it was installed on 2 CPUs total but now theres none remaining, but infact I just reinstalled windows.. how do I get this up and running? I do have the serial number

netsrak
06-12-2011, 09:39 AM
Create an account on our homepage Hold'Em Manager Poker Software - Tracking and Analysis Poker Software (http://www.holdemmanager.com) (if you not already have one there). Login and enter your key. You will now see functions (Reset all profiles) to reset your license key.