PDA

View Full Version : Sites picked up in alias but not in processing

Dr1Gonzo
03-26-2009, 07:47 PM
I added all my aliases.
On restarting HEM, it goes through the processing but misses out ONgame.
Also,I have 2 Ipoker accounts, 2 logins at different member sites. It only picks up 1 of them on processing.
PAC has disappeared from the list even though it was present before.

morny
03-27-2009, 09:44 AM
What do you mean by processing, the optimisation at the start of the process? If it didnt do this then its usually one of 2 things, either its already optimised you before this or you havent imported hands where you were the hero for that alias (i.e it can see your starting hands and not just mined hands where it seen the holecards at showdown)

Dr1Gonzo
03-27-2009, 09:46 AM
What do you mean by processing, the optimisation at the start of the process? If it didnt do this then its usually one of 2 things, either its already optimised you before this or you havent imported hands where you were the hero for that alias (i.e it can see your starting hands and not just mined hands where it seen the holecards at showdown)

Yes, the optimisation.
It can find my aliases but doesn't include some of them in the optimisation whereas it did before I upgraded to beta and reimported.
It's the same hand histories.
I don't have any mined hands in my histories.

morny
03-27-2009, 09:49 AM
Ok well it most likely already optimised them previous to this so it only optimises once and then it dosent do it again

Dr1Gonzo
03-27-2009, 10:08 AM
Ok well it most likely already optimised them previous to this so it only optimises once and then it dosent do it again

I created a new database, so unlikely.
I am missing a few thousand hands since the last import, which is likely to be Pacific.

morny
03-27-2009, 10:16 AM
Well you can do it manually if youd like if your familiar with using PGadmin but as long as the hands your importing show the hands before the flop then it should optimise

There is a table in the database that you can use to force it

1) Open pgadmin and open the sql window for the database

2) Select * from players where playername = ‘ABC123’

3) Use the player_id from there and then, assuming the player_id = 12345

4) Insert into unoptimizedheros values (12345)

Dr1Gonzo
03-27-2009, 10:35 AM
Well you can do it manually if youd like if your familiar with using PGadmin but as long as the hands your importing show the hands before the flop then it should optimise

There is a table in the database that you can use to force it

1) Open pgadmin and open the sql window for the database

2) Select * from players where playername = ‘ABC123’

3) Use the player_id from there and then, assuming the player_id = 12345

4) Insert into unoptimizedheros values (12345)

Even if they're not optimized they should show up right? Something is missing.
50k hands in the previous version. 47k in the beta

morny
03-27-2009, 11:09 AM
Yeah they should show up, was there any errors when you imported them, you can zip up the files and email them to me and ill check it out morny@holdemmanager.net or probably better to send via www.yousendit.com and email me the link

Dr1Gonzo
03-30-2009, 07:27 PM
Yeah they should show up, was there any errors when you imported them, you can zip up the files and email them to me and ill check it out morny@holdemmanager.net or probably better to send via www.yousendit.com and email me the link

Any luck?