PDA

View Full Version : Holdem Manager Issues with importing from Merge

crookedraven
06-11-2011, 01:23 PM
I play on Hero Poker and Carbon, and I've had some problems with HM auto-importing tourney buy-ins incorrectly. In Data View for Tournaments, it seems to enter $108 for freerolls and even some $216 buy ins for freerolls. However, I haven't played anything over $33. The # of entrants is sometimes correct, but sometimes not. It seems like there are tourneys there that I didn't even play--its incomprehensible basically.

Does anyone know about this issue? How can I fix this? Am I going to have to import each individual tourney manually to ensure that the data is correct?

Right now, HM is giving me more problems than useful data on my play--any help would be very much appreciated.

Patvs
06-11-2011, 06:46 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Merge doesn't have summary files right? (like Full Tilt, PokerStars, etc.) listing your finish position, #entrants, $Won, buyin etc.

Therefore HoldemManager has some problems detecting/reading what this information is from just the handhistory file.

If you're playing a single table tournament, it will be much easier for HoldemManager to realize in what position you're eliminated than if you're playing MTTs.

So for these MTTs (especially freerolls), you'll have to manually edit the info afterwards in the Tourney--> Results--> Dataview tab.

(for freerolls if may not be possible to change the buyin to "0", but you can change it to "0.01")