PDA

View Full Version : How to view tourneys by stake?

Dr1Gonzo
03-26-2009, 07:57 AM
How do you view tourneys by stake?
I only have displays of BB eg Trny: BB100
I need $24 or $10 or $100

vbtfooy
03-26-2009, 01:00 PM
I need to know this also. I can only view my tournament stats in T$. I would like to view in real $ amounts: such as total buy-ins, amount won, net won, ROI, average finish etc...

Is this a feature with Hold em Manager?

Also is there a Hud feature where I can display the amount of bb I have at the top of the table instead of table stats?

morny
03-26-2009, 03:48 PM
Tourney Support was only recently added in the latest betas so youll need to update http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe then export all your hands http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=173 and create a new database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146 and reimport the hands into the new database and then you should be able to see them by stakes, ROI etc

Dr1Gonzo
03-26-2009, 04:08 PM
Tourney Support was only recently added in the latest betas so youll need to update http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe then export all your hands http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=173 and create a new database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146 and reimport the hands into the new database and then you should be able to see them by stakes, ROI etc

Export them from where? HEM. If they're already there then why do we have to go through this process. The update should have the necessary database changes to do this shouldn't it?

morny
03-26-2009, 04:31 PM
No, the old database structure didnt track buyins ROI ect, all new hands will work but if you want the old hands to show these details youll need to reimport

Dr1Gonzo
03-26-2009, 04:40 PM
No, the old database structure didnt track buyins ROI ect, all new hands will work but if you want the old hands to show these details youll need to reimport

I don't pretend to know about the structure of the DB but I do work in IT and have extensive knowledge of SQL and users and this is not really a suitable way of making an upgrade is all I'm saying. When you make database changes, you also update the data not export it and reimport it usually!
Especially if all the data is there, then is it not possible to add the extra code you use when importing files into the DB update?
Anyway, reimporting now.

Dr1Gonzo
03-26-2009, 05:02 PM
I don't pretend to know about the structure of the DB but I do work in IT and have extensive knowledge of SQL and users and this is not really a suitable way of making an upgrade is all I'm saying. When you make database changes, you also update the data not export it and reimport it usually!
Especially if all the data is there, then is it not possible to add the extra code you use when importing files into the DB update? Or is the filename not imported into the DB?
Anyway, reimporting now.

AL777
03-26-2009, 05:54 PM
I am a new guy here, but I believe you need to reimport because it's Beta.

adurnin
03-26-2009, 06:09 PM
I bought HM yesteday, installed the Beta, then created a new database and reimported all HH's. Now, when i look at my tourney results stats page, there are NaN values everywhere for multiple fields. I've tried deleting the database and starting again but the exact same thing has happened again. Also, some of the ROI %'s look too high while others are too low.

Whats the problem?

morny
03-27-2009, 09:53 AM
Especially if all the data is there, then is it not possible to add the extra code you use when importing files into the DB update? Or is the filename not imported into the DB?
Anyway, reimporting now.

Yes but we were not recording details like ROI, EV etc when the original database structure was made about a year ago so it neccessary to reimport.

I bought HM yesteday, installed the Beta, then created a new database and reimported all HH's. Now, when i look at my tourney results stats page, there are NaN values everywhere for multiple fields. I've tried deleting the database and starting again but the exact same thing has happened again. Also, some of the ROI %'s look too high while others are too low.

Whats the problem?

What site are the HH, and what type are they i.e sngs MTTs ?

When you say its showing NANs can you tell me exactly whats showing as Nans

adurnin
03-27-2009, 10:09 AM
HH's are from stars - I had to request my older ones, they arrived in the form of 4 large text files and the HH's were not sequential - (Hands 1 - 4 of same tournaments spread across all text files, etc).

Also, the amount of tournements played at some of the levels is far too low - (i'm in the process of requesting Tournament summaries to go along with HH's)

morny
03-27-2009, 10:13 AM
Yeah it should update when you import summaries and if not email me a bunch of those Nan tourney HH and the summaries and ill look into it for you

vlsup
03-27-2009, 10:53 AM
repeat my prevoius question:
how I can separate DoN and "normal" SnG tourneys if they have the same buyin and the same speed and the same number of players and were played in the same room?
Ex: Ongame 5+0.50

morny
03-27-2009, 11:11 AM
This isnt added yet but we will be adding this in a future update

adurnin
03-27-2009, 01:11 PM
Ok, stars have just sent me tournament summaries for the last 8 months. The problem is they've send it as two large EXCEL files and even when i cut and paste the data into a TXT file, HM isn't importing them. What can I do?

morny
03-27-2009, 05:01 PM
We dont support the excel format, youll need to request it in text format

prownage
04-08-2009, 06:32 AM
Cant you just import folder and then c: instead of exporting and importing again?

ps: Dont HH include the tourney results and buy-ins?