PDA

View Full Version : ph.stacksize issue

SuperSized
06-10-2011, 06:14 PM
I'm trying to anlayse HU from super-turbo games on Stars. I want to know the shoving range for villains from the SB. I have obtained this information, but know I want to know what is the villain's shoving range when he is short stacked vs big stacked.

I made an alias containing all villains. I'm using the filters to return 2 players, effective stacksize = 2-4, Pos = SB. Now I'm trying to see how many times of the 400 hands that are returned by HEM, is the SB short-stacked. Since there are 4500 chips in total in each game, if "hero" has < 2250 he is short.

Why does this return 0 ....

Stat GroupName="Default" ColumnName="Short stack(#)"
ValueExpressions="sum(case when phmisc.stacksize < 2250 then 1 else 0 end) as ShortStack"
Evaluate="(ShortStack)" ColumnHeader="Short stack (#)" ColumnFormat="0" ColumnWidth="61" Tooltip="Short stack" />

.... while this returns the total number of hands, 400

Stat GroupName="Default" ColumnName="Big stack(#)"
ValueExpressions="sum(case when phmisc.StackSize >= 2250 then 1 else 0 end) as BigStack"
Evaluate="(BigStack)" ColumnHeader="Big stack (#)" ColumnFormat="0" ColumnWidth="61" Tooltip="Big stack" />

Note: "<" removed from before "Stat" to wrap tags around code.

SuperSized
06-11-2011, 04:18 AM
Hours of frustration later, I stumbled across a thread on the forums. I forgot I wasn't thinking in cash terms. $2.00 in cash is stored as 200 in the db, this carries over to tourneys as well, so 2250 is actually 225000

Red pwning the reports thread again :).

bigblind is the size of the big blind in cents ($2 bb = 200 cents)
the last number (set at 70 above) determines the vp$ip that you want to filter.

-red

The corrected code!

Stat GroupName="Default" ColumnName="Short stack(#)"
ValueExpressions="sum(case when phmisc.stacksize < 225000 then 1 else 0 end) as ShortStack"
Evaluate="(ShortStack)" ColumnHeader="Short stack (#)" ColumnFormat="0" ColumnWidth="61" Tooltip="Short stack" />

Stat GroupName="Default" ColumnName="Big stack(#)"
ValueExpressions="sum(case when phmisc.StackSize >= 225000 then 1 else 0 end) as BigStack"
Evaluate="(BigStack)" ColumnHeader="Big stack (#)" ColumnFormat="0" ColumnWidth="61" Tooltip="Big stack" />