PDA

View Full Version : Not importing all hands Pokerstars & Fulltilt

monnieman
06-10-2011, 11:27 AM
Holdem manager version 1.11.06g for me has worked perfectly since it's release. Suddenly HM is not importing hands on Stars and Full Tilt rush. I play a 600 hand session and only 360 get imported.

I am clueless about what to do next to fix this problem, tried so many things already.

Systhem: Windows 7

Patvs
06-10-2011, 05:21 PM
Go into the handhistory folders and manually move the handhistory files that are 'stuck' in there to the archive folder, C:/HMArchive.

clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)

set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy)

monnieman
06-12-2011, 11:25 AM
I tried everything you sugested but the problem is still there.

It looks like the hands are missing. I found some hands stuck in for example the pokerstars folded and moved them. But still I am playing 1000 hands and only 600 something hand are imported.

Could it be a problem with the clients? Would be odd because I am having the same problems with Stars and FT.

monnieman
06-12-2011, 06:48 PM
Played another session: It looks like my HUD is showing the correct data but hands are not showing up in holdem manager.

I play a 600 hand session with correct stats in de HUD, but when I end the session Holdem manager tells me I have only played 263 hands.

How can I solve this?

Patvs
06-12-2011, 07:53 PM
Update to: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/82571-1-11-07-pre-release.html

Try creating a new empty database and reimport the hands.
And again, clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)

Don't set your date filter to "TODAY".... it's possible due to time differences some of your hands will show up as "yesterday's" hands in HoldemManager and won't be displayed if you select TODAY in the date filter.