PDA

View Full Version : Need a little help with stat W$SD EV

TheZepper
03-25-2009, 08:33 PM
I've gone round and round trying to customize this stat. I can't seem to find a way to add two ValueExpressions together, either w/in the definitions themselves or to Evaluate the sum, I can't do a nested do loop, and I can't find the right FieldExpression for Went to Showdown to save my life (and ph.MaxStreetSeen = 4)dont cut the mustard.

Here's my last effort.

Stat GroupName="Default" ColumnName="Sum TestG" ValueExpressions="sum(case when WenttoShowdown = true and EV.SklanskyBucks <> 0 then EV.SklanskyBucks else ph.NetAmountWon end)/100.0 as W$SDEVG" Evaluate="W$SDEVG" ColumnHeader="W$SDEVG" ColumnFormat="$0.00" ColumnWidth="61" Tooltip="EV (W$SD EV" />

Really appreciate some help. Wasted a lot of time on this!!!

nofolmholdm
03-26-2009, 09:39 AM
&lt;Stat GroupName="Default" ColumnName="W$SDEV" ValueExpressions="sum(case when ph.maxstreetseen = 4 and EV.SklanskyBucks <> 0 then EV.SklanskyBucks else 0 end)/100.0 as SkBucksEVSD;sum(case when ph.maxstreetseen = 4 and EV.SklanskyBucks = 0 then ph.NetAmountWon else 0 end)/100.0 as NetWonEVSD" Evaluate="SkBucksEVSD+NetWonEVSD" ColumnHeader="W$SDEV" ColumnFormat="$0.00" ColumnWidth="61" Tooltip="" /&gt;

This gets EV adjusted showdown winnings. ph.maxstreetseen = 4 is the correct way to do showdown info. There was a flaw in the logic that was miscalculating results (sorry for that.) Also, I don't know that special characters (like '$') are allowed in variable names for ValueExpressions or Evaluate. Maybe they are, but I removed the references just in case.

nofolmholdm
03-26-2009, 05:01 PM
Ok that last stat is crap.

This should do it:

&lt;Stat ColumnName="W$SDEV" ValueExpressions="sum(case when ph.maxstreetseen = 4 then (case when EV.SklanskyBucks <> 0 then EV.SklanskyBucks else ph.NetAmountWon end) else 0 end)/100.0 as WonEVSD" Evaluate="WonEVSD" ColumnHeader="W$SDEV" ColumnFormat="$0.00" ColumnWidth="61" Tooltip="" /&gt;

Galandil
04-02-2011, 10:11 AM
Edit, wrong button.