PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELP ANYONE !! Site manager????

11champ11
03-25-2009, 03:11 PM
Hey all, hope everyones poker is going great.... This is my second thread, and the first I had someone tell me to do something which I did but to no avail. I bought Hold Em Manager PRO and I still havent heard from the site, I believe I was supposed to get a message with some kind of number on it so I could install the program but have heard NADA from the site, site manager pls help, anyone else with any Ideas I will be truly grateful. Thanks all and hope poker is going well! ~Chris

morny
03-25-2009, 03:34 PM
Sorry for the delay. Can you check your emails to make sure that there not in the spam folder as this can sometimes happen. I'll also let Roy know and get him to send the code via PM just in case there is a problem with the emails, can you PM rvg72 on this site your payment details, youll find him in the releases thread or the omaha thread if you do a search.

Rvg72
03-27-2009, 01:16 AM
If you still have not got your code please post your email address or PM morny with the information. You can also try emailing me at sales@holdemmanager.net

Thanks,
Roy