PDA

View Full Version : HUD doesnt work when playing tournaments

anton079
03-25-2009, 03:10 PM
My HUD doesnt work for tournaments anymore at pokerstars and fulltilt. I think it’s a HM problem and not a problem of one specific site as at both sites my HUD for tournaments doesn’t work while on the other hand at cash tables my HUD works fine at both sides. I have ticked the checkboxes for tournaments so this can’t be the problem.

The strange thing is that the stats are showing but everything is zero (they don’t update). The table finder does find the tourney but as I said the HUD stats aren’t updated and remain at zero except for my own stats.

What could be the problem and how can I solve it?

I have downloaded the most recent version (8.21 beta)

morny
03-25-2009, 04:10 PM
http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174 please answer those questions

anton079
03-25-2009, 06:18 PM
I have looked at the questions and I think I have already answered almost all the questions in my previous message. But just to be clear

Q1:1.08 beta 22
Q2: at more than one poker site the problem occurs
Q3: yes of course
Q4: they are showing up in the correct folder
Q5:hands import succesfully in the tourney database
Q6:have tried it it finds the table but as I said the stats dont update but all stay zero
Q7:they are written in english
Q8:is disabled
Q9:somehow I dont manage to upload the whole config file is it ok if I mail it? but dont know if it works on your HM if it may also work on mine.

So the problem is the HUD for tourneys, HUD for cash works perfect and while the HUD doesnt work it all the tourney hands are imported in the database (forgot to mention this in the previous message).

morny
03-26-2009, 04:55 AM
Hi email me and well do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net