PDA

View Full Version : HEM versus PT3 (considering switch to HEM)

Cakara
03-25-2009, 11:31 AM
Hi

After using PT2+PAH for a long time I switched to PT3 couple months ago and I am not satisfied at all. So, I'm thinking switching to HEM. So I have couple questions.

While playing at Stars does HUD stats in HEM appears immediately after opening table or you actually have to play a hand and (auto)import it in DB before stats appears?(Most annoying thing in PT3-makes proper table selection very hard)

I am expecting HUD stats to appear immediately after I open and observe table like good old PT2+PAH does

And one more thing is there any table selection tool in HEM like Table Tracker in PT3?

Also, is there a additional subscription fee beside one time license for HEM?

Regards

Cakara

morny
03-25-2009, 03:53 PM
1) At stars you can see observed hands, HM imports 1 hand to retrieve the stats in the database but due to stars strict mining rules we dont import any hands after the 1st one on each table so although youll see the stats they wont update. PT would be the same id imagine as they would have to abide by the same rules

2) Weve introduce a table scanner which is in Beta at the moment, it will be in public beta in a week or less although there will be an add on price which hasnt been decided yet

The license you pay of $80 is a one off