PDA

View Full Version : free license

Noggerman
03-25-2009, 06:20 AM
Hi. Ok I dunno if i did this correctly. I downloaded Titan Poker through this site, deposited more than $50 and earned myself more than 400 points. I also e-mailed sales@holdemmanager about it but they are yet to answer me. Am I supposed to get a password or something? I don't get it. English is not my first language also so I might have all this wrong.

edit. and I did use the code HMANAGER when I signed up

morny
03-25-2009, 09:51 AM
Escalated to Roy, hell respond asap

Noggerman
03-25-2009, 04:47 PM
thanks morny. Hope it all works out soon

Noggerman
03-26-2009, 02:52 AM
oh! I made a mistake. I sent the mail to sales@holdemmanager.com. Stupid. I have now sent a new me to the correct adress, sales@holdemmanager.net. I'm sure it all works out now

Erosennin
01-03-2010, 04:47 PM
I opened new account with Titan poker, used the HM500 code, earnt over 500 points and mailed holdemmanager@sales.net a week ago with my account details, but still haven't got a reply. Do you know how long it normally takes to get the license after sending the mail? *edit* also deposited over $50 etc.

fozzy71
01-03-2010, 06:56 PM
Please email your details/questions to sales@holdemmanager.net.

Erosennin
01-03-2010, 07:34 PM
Apologies that was a typo, I did infact email sales@holdemmanager.net but haven't received any reply.

Thanks

fozzy71
01-04-2010, 12:53 AM
It takes them some time (days) to receive the info from the poker site confirming it.

Rokgg
01-04-2010, 07:40 AM
Im in the same situacion, used, referal code HoldemManage for FTP, emaild my ID to suport, now im waiting... Can i start playing and start colecting points?

netsrak
01-04-2010, 09:17 AM
Please contact sales@holdemmanager.net with your question.

Erosennin
01-07-2010, 02:05 AM
I have mailed sales@holdemmanager.net twice regarding the free license, giving my account name etc, but it's been nearly 2 weeks now and I haven't even had a reply, so I don't see much point in sending any more queries. I'm just asking how long it usually takes to get the free license, if it's supposed to take a month then if you can let me know, I'll know not to bother chasing it up as it's only been a couple of weeks.

netsrak
01-07-2010, 05:37 AM
Sorry for the delay i'll forward this thread to our sales for a statement.

Erosennin
01-12-2010, 04:02 PM
Hi,

Thanks for forwarding the thread on, just wondering if you have heard anything back. I have now also mailed Titan poker support regarding this to see if perhaps the slowness in getting this free license is due to them not verifying my account or something like that, but they also haven't replied. I understand that it may take longer that 2 weeks to get things verified between holdem manager and titan poker, but I'm a bit suprised that despite mailing both parties twice, I have not even received an acknowledgement that my request/queries have been received.

Any idea what's going on, is it just that everyone is on holiday still or is it normal for it to take over 2 weeks to get going?

Cheers
JC

netsrak
01-13-2010, 04:42 AM
Thats not normal, did you check your spam folder too?
I'll try to contact sales again.

Please send me a PM with your email adress so we can check it.

HEM Customer Service
01-13-2010, 05:47 AM
Hello Erosennin -

We apologize for this issue.

As netsrak told you, that is not common and our e-mails are probably being blocked by your SPAM Filter or something like that.

Please, PM us the e-mail address you used to contact us as soon as possible and we will check what happened. We can assure you that we are not ignoring your e-mails.

Thanks,
Holdem Manager Customer Service

Erosennin
01-13-2010, 07:59 AM
Hey thanks for your speedy response, I have PM'd you the email address used.

JC

HEM Customer Service
01-13-2010, 12:34 PM
Hello Erosennin -

We received your last e-mail! We have just sent your code, so you should receive it at any moment.

Do not hesitate to contact us again if you still need any assistance!

Thanks,
Holdem Manager Customer Service

Erosennin
01-13-2010, 01:13 PM
Thanks very much for your excellent support with this, I have received the license at work :) Looking forward to multi-tabling again!