PDA

View Full Version : Updating winnings in tournaments

mrhobbeys
03-25-2009, 02:42 AM
I have been trying to correct my tournament winnings/result, currently I have been going to the Tourney>Results>DataView and then I select the tournament that has wrong information and I correct it ie; place finished, cash awarded. The problem is that I do not see the results of these changes. Am I doing something wrong?

morny
03-25-2009, 10:01 AM
Can you update to this version and try again http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe, you can also request the summaries and import those to auto update

mrhobbeys
03-27-2009, 01:47 AM
you can also request the summaries and import those to auto update

I am sure I am already running this version 1.08 22 ?

As for the auto import/update how do I do that I should have all of the results files I need.

morny
03-27-2009, 09:29 AM
It dosent matter what version you have now, its the version you had at the time you imported, if it was an older version you might just need to export and reimport the hands into a new database.

To import the summaries just copy and paste the details into Notepad, then save the file and import it like a HH

mrhobbeys
03-27-2009, 10:35 AM
That's easy enough. Can I do multiple results one file? I am going to try it anyways but thought I would ask just in case I am not supposed to.

morny
03-27-2009, 11:09 AM
Yeah just paste all the summaries into the 1 file, usually they send all the info together not seperate