PDA

View Full Version : 3 beginner questions

eoincarroll16
06-09-2011, 07:22 PM
1. Although my pokerstars hands ARE importing they arn't saving, they delete after like 15 minutes of so, I accept and dont mind that these hands are now gone but how do I set it for the hands to stay for like 1 month?

2. When I open my HUD and when a hand is finished on the table it shows the cards (flop, turn and river) for about 5 seconds afterwards, how do I get rid of this?

3. I am having allot of incomplete sngs, is this because I close the table down before the hand is FULLY over?

Thanks for any helps guys!

Patvs
06-09-2011, 07:35 PM
-1. The hands are moved to the archive folder by HoldemManager. Default, C:/HMArchive

-2 HUD options--> Table Preferences--> change the mucked cards time (it's really helpful if you can see what cards your opponent mucks on the river)
Also you can MOVE the position of the cards if it's blocking important info on the table in the next hand (right-click drag/move them)
If you want to turn that feature off completely, turn off "Won/Loss mucked".

-3 Incompletely SNGs: can be caused because you're not saving the summary files. Read the tournament summary section @ http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/6/PokerStarsSetup

It can also be caused if you close the table (or the PokerStars client) too early before the handhistory and summary files are updated.

eoincarroll16
06-09-2011, 07:42 PM
Cool thanks man got the old hands that wernt in my HM,

I'm just wondering how do I get them to stay in HM for longer?

In HM /tourneys/hands/last 100 there is nothing there if i leave it a day or so,

How do I get the hands to stay for about a month?I need to go back in a day or so later to review hands its handy if I have them there instead of going into HM acrhive.

Thanks for your help

Patvs
06-09-2011, 08:17 PM
In HoldemManager, clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)

Set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) And reboot

And set the date filter to ALL HANDS. (or THIS MONTH)

This way it should show all the hands in tourneys/hands.

---

Original handhistories are sorted by month/day in the archive folder.
If they were stored for 30 days in the PokerStars/Handhistory folder it would lag HoldemManager.
Since HoldemManager only needs to import the most recent files.