PDA

View Full Version : Betfair/Ongame HEM Problems

jackrich
06-09-2011, 07:02 AM
I am having problems getting HEM to work properly with Betfair. The import folders appear to be configured correctly and it is importing hands. However, it seems to crash or something everytime I actually start a new session. Itl say '2 of 3 files imported' and 'less than 1 minute remaining' but stay stuck at this point for hours. This stops the HUD from popping up on new tables or updating on old ones and completely stops hands being imported for other sites. I've tried closing HEM and re-opening and closing betfair and re-opening but neither seem to help. After I finish the session some but not all of the hands will have been imported (and all hands for the other sites will have been imported despite HUD completely not working throughout the session).

This is probably very vague but not sure what other information you need,

Thanks in advance,

Jack

Patvs
06-09-2011, 07:35 AM
Go into all the auto import folder, and manually move handhistory files that are 'stuck' in those folders to the archive folder.

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Can you attach your holdemmanager.config file?

jackrich
06-09-2011, 08:30 AM
If i manually move the HH files will they still be imported? It appears that it is still importing these hands from this morning, just very very slowly. Should I wait as I really dont want to lose them?

Where do I find the .config file and how do I attach it?

jackrich
06-09-2011, 10:25 AM
scrap that, did step one and two and appears to be working perfect now. Thanks

apprent1ce
06-09-2011, 05:42 PM
Omaha Manager is no longer importing hands on Betfair is this something to do with a Betfair update?

I have updated to 1.11.06g but this hasn't fixed the problem?

Patvs
06-09-2011, 05:50 PM
Ongame recently started using a different folder to save their handhistories so make sure you add this new folder as the auto import folder.

C:\Documents and Settings\%USERPROFILE%\Local\Application Data\P5\PokerSiteName\handhistory

or

C:\Documents and settings\UserName\P5JavaClientsettings\handhistory

Onyx
06-16-2011, 06:47 AM
C:\Documents and settings\UserName\P5JavaClientsettings\handhistory

Bump.

Having similar problem - Ongame/Betfair - when I try to configure the auto-import folder I navigate the above path in the "Add Folder" function but when I click OK the path does not update to the HEM pop-up or the main list of import folders.
Any work around?

ps; been able to manually import hh from said folder, so folder is "live", just can't seem to add it to auto-import.

pps; auto-detect doesn't find Ongame/Betfair: do I need to reconfigure anything? Running latest update on XP.

Thanks in advance

Patvs
06-16-2011, 07:46 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/82571-1-11-07-pre-release.html

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

---

If that doesn't resolve it, reinstall HoldemManager to a different location (not to a Program Files(x86) subfolder with the full installer @ http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Holdem_Manager_Setup.exe

Onyx
06-16-2011, 12:56 PM
Thanks, I will try those steps this evening, recently replaced Norton AV with Avira, is that likely to have made any difference?

Patvs
06-16-2011, 02:02 PM
Norton causes some HUD problems (since Norton thinks hmhud.exe is a threat)

Your issue, where changes made in HoldemManager don't register, is either caused because HoldemManager still doesn't have proper super user administrator privileges (starting HoldemManager as administrator fixes that), or due to a corrupt installation (reinstall fixes that).