PDA

View Full Version : HUD popups vs EVR

smf
08-04-2008, 04:10 PM
For some reason the HUD popups will not work on some tables and just for some stats and I cant figure out why for the life of me, any ideas?

I use multiple panels (see screenshot)

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/5970/popupry9.jpg

Basically the messy stats on the side are cb/fcb/f2,rcb stuff like that and I'm having a hard time figuring out which one they are exactly without the popup.

Oddest part, I was doing my layout for the FR table at the same time and there the popups work.

I use the same config for both FR/6max, and I checked the popups for all the stats and they are correct.

Any ideas?

edit: problem only seems to be in 6max seat2, not entirely sure though

morny
08-04-2008, 08:52 PM
Ive tried recreating the problem but it dosent seem to happen, are you using the latest version, upgrade and let us know if you continue to get this problem

smf
08-04-2008, 09:02 PM
im on .1p (hm), .1h(hud)

At the time I was playing a fr and a 6max table to setup my layout again. The fr table was working fine and then I started w/ seat2 on the 6max table and the popups wouldn't work there for half the stats on seat2, I kept trying to highlight the table because i figured it was stealing the focus or something before the popup was coming up, but they instantly worked on the fr table, so I concluded something was wrong. After posting here I tried to position the other stats as best I could and the popups seemed to work on the other seats while still checking seat2 time and time again and it wouldn't work on those stats there.

I figure it can't hurt to include my prefs.xml, the config I was using is "tempsolution".

morny
08-05-2008, 12:55 PM
What site are you playing on, are you using preferred seating, you have "fix my stats position" selected, do you put your stats in the same position on each table if not or if your using preferred seating the disable "Fix my stats positions" in Hud Options Player Preferences and if you still have the problem post your config file too.

Last resort is to backup your config folder http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=28 and then close HM, delete all your files in the C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and restart HM and it will have a default setup and test if you still have the problem on the default HUD.