PDA

View Full Version : Rush "last hand history" -function not tracking all tables

Sheva
06-09-2011, 04:32 AM
Title basically says it, the version i'm using is 1.11.06g. So it doesn't update all the hands played so that I could click and see the hand history from the table. It seems to be working in one table out of four.

Sheva
06-09-2011, 06:00 AM
or is it just that all the hands are shown in just one column now? I think so, but deffo preferring the way it was before.

Patvs
06-09-2011, 07:14 PM
"Last hand history" in the window that displays the last 3 pots?

Last three pots isn't working for RUSH. (it's a fluke it sometimes appears to work at a table)

---

Show 3 last pots isn't supposed to work properly with RUSH. So it's best to turn it off (otherwise it will show up at some tables.. and won't at others.. and won't even display the correct info when it does):

It's unlikely this will be fixed.
The reason for this is: "show last 3 pots" shows the last hands based on the TIME the hand ended. (at the end of the handhistory, once the hand is over)
But if you quickfold 5 hands in a row playing RUSH.. and then play the 6th hand, it's completely random when these 5 hands end exactly, based on how the hands play out.

Solution would be: to base show last 3 pots on the starting time of a hand (at the beginning of the handhistory). But if you quickfold a lot of hands, that would mean your last 3 pots will be constantly updated with hands you folded.

This also affects the last hand history with RUSH.

Sheva
06-13-2011, 04:07 PM
it does work to some extent and i've used it always. It seems that at g-version those three last hands appear only on one table but all the hands played in other tabs as well will show in that. Ty anyways.