PDA

View Full Version : Stats differences.

Fanny
07-10-2008, 06:27 PM
Hello!

I noted some differences between stats in HUD and Players reports. For example, in my HUD someone have:

Flop Continuation bet: 68
Fold to Flop Continuation bet: 80
Raise Flop Continuation bet: 10

But in Players reports:

Flop Cbet%: 68
Flop Fold vs Cbet: 75
Flop Raise Cbet: 12.5

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Rvg72
07-10-2008, 07:51 PM
Hi, if could be something in your HUD Filters. Make sure you are not filtering out older hands or hands played with certain numbers of players or certain stakes and do the same check in the players tab.

Roy

Fanny
07-11-2008, 08:50 AM
I don't have any filters in the hud, I only unchecked "Include hands from other limits". It shows 148 hands in my hud for one player, and also the same number in the players tab. All stats are the same, except for the Continuation bets.

For this player that I have 148 hands, for example, I filtered the stats putting "Facing flop continuation bet = true" and it shows 5 hands. Then I added "Fold to flop continuation bet = true" and it shows one hand. So, in player report "Flop fold vs cbet" it says 20%, which is ok. But in the HUD says 33%. Also, next to this percentage, in the brackets shows a 6, when he only had 5 hands facing a flop continuation bet.

By the way, I noted this in the hud of the replayer, I still didn't check it in the real time hud.

morny
07-11-2008, 09:40 AM
Hi,

Before i pass this onto Roy i would appreciate if you could try it in the realtime HUD but more importantly in the replayer is "Stats up to the day of the hand" selected. If it is then this is a filter and basically it only shows you the stats at the time the hand was played. Any stats that have been played since the day of the hand, datamined or other would not be included in the replayer if that option was selected.

Thanks

Fanny
07-11-2008, 11:54 AM
I tried in the replayer with "Stats up to the day of the hand" checked and unchecked, and it doesn't seems to make any difference. I mean, the stats don't change and there isn't a filter of any kind by day.

I also tried with the realtime hud and there are the same differences between HUD and Player tab. I attached an image.

As you can see, the three stats in the middle of the HUD are:

Flop continuation bet
Fold to flop continuation bet
Raise flop continuation bet

"Flop continuation bet" seems to work ok, the problem is with the other two.

PD: please excuse my bad english, it's not my mother language.