PDA

View Full Version : Winamax and SnG / DoN

joeledemago
06-08-2011, 07:51 AM
Hello,

In my tournament result HM doesn't reports automatically:
- winning for SnG,
- winning and finish position for DoN,

Futhermore, if i edit manually the tournament result after a DoN (winning and finish position), it doesn't refresh the stats, graphs ...

Thanks,

Patvs
06-08-2011, 08:25 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files, even if the firewall is turned off.

----

When you manually edit the tournament results, make sure you clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected) .

joeledemago
06-09-2011, 03:24 AM
Thanks but i use HM for about one year with seven and the same configuration (and the run admin option).

The issue is not linked to my configuration but with the followings facts:
1/HM does not read properly the winamax history
2/ even if i edit the tournament facts (winning and finish position), the software does not manage those facts to refresh stats, graphs, winning history ....

Patvs
06-09-2011, 03:52 AM
Try importing them into a new empty database (and edit the results)
If it still doesn't work in a new database, can you attach one of the handhistories of a SnG (or DoN) here?

joeledemago
06-09-2011, 04:31 PM
OK, i found by myself why the stats graphs where not up to date when i edit manually the winning and position.
It appears that HM does not detect from winamax DON hand history:
- winning money
- finishing position
AND
- the "is player finish" tag

when i manually edit this tag, stats, graph are up to date ...

So the question is now: Why HM doesn't manage to automatically fill all the tournament datas properly ?

I attached to this post an example of a complete and finished DON Winamax hand history

Thanks

joeledemago
06-09-2011, 04:51 PM
In fact there are 2 files, here is the second one

Patvs
06-09-2011, 06:27 PM
Can you attach the handhistory and summary file of the same game.

joeledemago
06-10-2011, 02:46 AM
Yes, here it is,
Thanks

morny
06-11-2011, 03:26 AM
Hi, up until recently we did not support winimax summaries and without these for any 2+ table sngs we could not get this information for the hand history, the next version of HM will have support for winimax summaries and this should fix the issue on new tournaments imported, for old tournaments you will need to reimport the summaries to update them

merciermk
06-20-2011, 08:08 PM
i have test the 1.11.06g and the 1.11.07 internal 3 and i have the problem to !

When you can fix it?

merciermk
06-23-2011, 10:37 AM
upppppppp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!