PDA

View Full Version : Tourney Winnings

DirDirDirty
03-23-2009, 04:41 PM
Alright, I checked the FAQ's and used the search and while I'm sure this has been answered before I cannot find it. I see where I can go to the tourney tab and manually input my winnings for every single SNG, but is there someway to do this in one go for all 2500 sngs I have just loaded into HEM?

I have the new beta fwiw.

morny
03-23-2009, 05:40 PM
If you request the tourney summaries from the site then import them it should do this for you, alot of times HM dosent need them, depends on the site were still improving things in this field

DirDirDirty
03-23-2009, 05:45 PM
If you request the tourney summaries from the site then import them it should do this for you, alot of times HM dosent need them, depends on the site were still improving things in this field

Stars can only give full tourney histories for the last 200 tourneys, everything else just says the start and end time, with no place or winnings. Is that a problem, thats the main thing I am having trouble with.

DirDirDirty
03-23-2009, 06:44 PM
Also, I requested the TH's from stars, received 2653 histories, only 200 were full TH's rest were just start/end time. I then followed the FAQ, saved it to notepad, and I am currently trying to import it now but at the import tab it has said "Found 1 files to process...." for 10+ minutes and nothing else.

Poker Clif
03-23-2009, 07:20 PM

I was also trying to find this. I skimmed all 140 pages of the manual looking for it.

It seems to be that in should be in the manual. The section about the Import tab only talks about hand histories. There is no mention of tournament histories.

Also, a more detailed table of contents, and/or an index, would be a helpful, and I would say standard, part of any manual.

Poker Clif
03-23-2009, 07:50 PM
I had PokerStars mail me my last 200 hand histories, and I copied and pasted into a Notepad file.

I have to tell HEM how to find that file, but in the window for that purpose, I can't seem to find a navigation path to get to the notebook file.

As long as we're on this subject, is there going to be direct importing from E-mail (POP) any time soon? Or is PokerStars one of the sites where this will soon come automatically when hand histories are imported?

Other tracking programs have E-mail import, and either way would be a lot easier than copying/pasting/navigating.

DirDirDirty
03-24-2009, 12:06 AM
Alright, I have created a new db after the beta download and reimported all my hands, that didn't work. I exported the hands, created a new db, then imported the hands from the folder they were exported to, that didn't work. Emailed stars for my entire tourney history, worked for the 200 most recent games, not for anything before those because stars only gives detailed tourney history for last 200.

I have tried everything any friends with HEM have told me, searched FAQ etc, this is getting kind of frustrating, is there any way for me to get my full tournament winnings etc.

morny
03-24-2009, 09:20 AM
Send me the tourney summaries and HH for the last 200 tournies and ill check this out for you. morny@holdemmanager.net

Import from email will be available, were just trying to get out a stable release where everything is importing correctly and then well start working on improving everything to make it more automatic and easy

DirDirDirty
03-24-2009, 09:40 AM
Send me the tourney summaries and HH for the last 200 tournies and ill check this out for you. morny@holdemmanager.net

Import from email will be available, were just trying to get out a stable release where everything is importing correctly and then well start working on improving everything to make it more automatic and easy

Alright, I'll send them in a little bit, its not the last 200 tourneys I have a problem with though, its the 2300 before that that I don't want to enter one by one.

DirDirDirty
03-24-2009, 11:59 PM
Still nothing, sent my emails this morning and no reply, did you guys get them?

morny
03-25-2009, 10:06 AM
I replied