PDA

View Full Version : Bodog Hud Problem

JCP
06-07-2011, 04:49 PM
My hud works fine for 6max cash, remembers where to put hud boxes with each new table opened. However, when I open 9max cash tables, the hud boxes never reset where I put them. I have input my seat preference for both 6max (seat 3) and 9max (seat 5) and I am using the most recent version of HEM. Please advise, thanks.

Patvs
06-08-2011, 01:04 AM
Check the hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab if there is another HUD configuration with conflicting/overlapping settings.

When playing 9max, right click the table name in TableManager and manually set it to 9 players. (and select the HUD configuration)

After you've moved the HUD boxes to the right position, click on File--> Save Positions (in TableManager)

JCP
06-08-2011, 03:58 AM
There was one other configuration that I used to use for Omaha, which I deleted tonight. Then I followed your steps. It seems when I launch a new full table where I have to wait list, the table manager shows it as 9/10 - 1 short. If I right click it before I have sat down and set it as 9 max, the boxes move to the correct spots with the exception of the box for the player sitting in seat 5, which I would normally take. That one overlaps the seat 4 player box for some reason. When I finally get a seat, the table shifts so my seat is at middle bottom of screen but hud boxes don't move with the player shifts. Is there something at Bodog preference wise that I should change to avoid this?

If I get a seat at an otherwise full table, the table manager also shows it as 9/10 - 1 short. Do I always have to right click a new 9max table in table manager going forward to get hud to work right? Thanks.

Patvs
06-08-2011, 08:49 PM
Check the seating preferences: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating

After you're seated at the table, and 1 hand has been imported, that's when you should move the HUD boxes to the correct positions and save the positions.

Don't arrange the HUD panels of:
-a table you're observing (even if you're on the waiting list)
-if you're sitting at the table but haven't played a hand yet.

If HoldemManager is wrongly detecting a 9 handed table as 10 handed (or vice versa), manuallly change it in TableManager.