PDA

View Full Version : Mucked cards in HU SNG's?

Highbeem
08-04-2008, 01:23 PM
I only play HU SNG's, but the mucked cards never show. But if I play a cashgame to test if the mucked cards show there, they show.

So is there a reason for this, or am I doing something wrong?

morny
08-04-2008, 03:07 PM
Where do you play and what type of SNG?

Highbeem
08-04-2008, 03:17 PM
I play on Full Tilt and Pokerstars. I believe that in the beginning the mucked cards were shown, but suddenly they didn't appear anymore at a later version, though I am not very sure of it

I have downloaded the latest version today: http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.01p.exe

I also searched in the FAQ for the word "mucked", but there is only one thread about mucked cards and not the problem I have. Also searched in the forums for the word "mucked", so I tried everything I think.

I play HU SNG's, 1 on 1 SNG.

The settings at table preference are:

Mucked cards time: 8
Popup time: 750
Overhang:640
Mucked Cards Opacity: completely to the right
The rest is empty

morny
08-04-2008, 08:55 PM
Ive tested HU sng on FT and it works, have you the latest version?

Try this, backup all the files in the CONFIG folder in Holdem Manager. Close HM down and delete all the files in the CONFIG folder then restart HM, it will load a default HUD, test it with that and see if the problem disappears

Highbeem
08-05-2008, 08:13 AM
I've copied the files from the CONFIG folder to another map. Then I deleted the files from the CONFIG folder and try to start HM, but then I got an error and couldn't start HM.,

Then I placed back the original files in the CONFIG folder and started HM. Started a HU SNG and deleted the files from the CONFIG folder. Closed HM down and restarted it. The file HoldemManager.config was placed in the Config file.

I played, but there were no mucked cards, so the problem still exist.

Maybe I am doing something wrong, but I don't know what to do anymore.

I got the latest version: http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.01p.exe

Edit: Also at a normal SNG the mucked hands won't show

morny
08-05-2008, 02:19 PM
Ok so do the same again, youll probably get a popup error about your password, this is becuase the default config file probably has a different username and password so if you get the error this time enter your correct username and password for postgres.

The deleting of the files must be done while HM is closed otherwise it wont give you the default ones. Youll also need to resetup the following to test with your default configuration:

Auto Import for full Tilt
Mucked cards settings in Hud Options > Table Manager

Then test it out. If you get some error you cant figure out just post the exact error message and ill tell you what to do, if you get the posPref error just select yes for that. Since nobody else reported this problem and ive tested it i need to rule out that its not a corrupt file thats causing it but its really weird it shows for cash and not tourneys and yet works for me.

Highbeem
08-05-2008, 05:16 PM
When I delete the files (while HM is closed) and restart HM it starts to reinstall HM and I get the following message:

The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable
Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containg the installating package "HoldemManagerSetupProject.msi" in the below box.

So I am stuck at this moment, that is why I tried the other action in my previous post.

Is uninstall and reinstall maybe a solution for this problem?

morny
08-05-2008, 10:19 PM
I dont think your opening the correct link, thats to install Holdem Manager, you just need to load Holdem Manager, go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager and open holdemmanager.exe

Highbeem
08-06-2008, 07:09 AM
I've tried everything you described, but I still have the same problem. When there is a showdown I get the hands in cash, but not in SNG's. Made a new database and tried it, but still have the same problem.

What to do now?

morny
08-06-2008, 10:47 AM
Ok if you contact me at morny@holdemmanager.net and we can setup a www.teamviewer.com session to see if i can fix/recreate the problem. Im on GMT so let me know a suitable time