PDA

View Full Version : several issues

pwnurfaceoff
06-07-2011, 01:06 AM
1) HEM saves hands then when i go to find the original HH file, its gone. like it self deleted. example i played a sng at 11pm june 6th and it ended 1am june 7th. the HH file from the folder marked the 6th is gone (this is Cake Poker) but the 7th is still there. when i go to HEM though, it has saved every hand from that tourney so i know the original file is somewhere. did hem move it?
which leads to 2) i took second place in this sng but according to HEM i didnt win anything (it shows me as losing the buyin) and finally 3) i didnt open HEM untill after the tourney and imported the files (june 6th and 7th) at that time and it said 2 import errors. yet they seemed to import ok as i can review all the hands from that sng. id email you the files, but like problem 1 said, theyve dissapeared.

Patvs
06-07-2011, 03:02 AM
-1 HoldemManager moves all handhistory files to the archive folder.
Default: C:/HMArchive

-2 Cake doesn't write any useful info to the handhistory file (finish position, winnings, etc.) so you'll have to manually edit the results (in the Tourney--> Results--> Dataview tab)

-3 Imported errors can be found in the: HoldemManager/Importing/Logs folder.
Open the most recent .txt file in that folder to see why the hands imported as errors (or as incomplete hands)