PDA

View Full Version : preferred seating Littlewoods

PlayGrunnd
03-22-2009, 01:05 PM
Hi,

Since a couple of days I am using Holdem Manager on Littlewoods (Pacific network). In use the new tablelayout there with a preferred seat.

When I move my stats on one table it automatically moves on every table. Is it possible to shut this off?

Best Regards,
Alex

Al1
03-22-2009, 02:16 PM
You can do that with the last version of HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe

Go to "HUD Options => Table Preferences" and untick WYSIWYG.

But use this option only in extreme cases, generally you have to configure correctly your preferred seat both in your poker software and HM.

PlayGrunnd
03-23-2009, 04:47 AM
Littlewoods (pacific) doesn't use a preferred seat, they have first person view like on evp.

What do you mean by "use only in extreme cases"? Will the beta give me more problems then solutions?

Al1
03-23-2009, 01:30 PM
Littlewoods (pacific) doesn't use a preferred seat, they have first person view like on evp.

What do you mean by "use only in extreme cases"? Will the beta give me more problems then solutions?

Is you HUD allways in the "same" wrong place or randomly wrong?

PlayGrunnd
03-24-2009, 11:13 AM
Because I play from first person view on pacific (littlewoods) my position on the table automatically changes to one and the same position on every table even though I sat down on different spots.

This causes that HUD displays it's information for the way I sat down before it changed to first person view.

I can adjust the HUD by manually moving the stats on the table, but when I move it on one table it also moves that way on every table. So when I sit down on different seatnumbers on different tables I can't get the stats in the right positon on all tables.

Ik hope this makes sense (:

morny
03-24-2009, 11:18 AM
untick wysiwyg and then setup your preferred seating correctly for Pacific

PlayGrunnd
03-27-2009, 01:46 PM
Okay new problem! I updated HM to 1.08 beta 22 and now my HUD doesn't seem to work...

The handhistories are still correctly stored by Pacific hand grabber.
When the import progress of HM is updating it finds the handhistories and also is importing them.

Then the problem:
The table manager recognises the tables but just won't show any hands so logically there can be no HUD

I don't know but the only thing that cought my eye is that I'm using Table manager 1.08 beta 21 and HM 1.08 beta 22??

PlayGrunnd
03-27-2009, 02:25 PM
See my Q above.

You're probably are going to ask me the following.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using i.e 1.06.04 Beta 12 (not the latest Version)?
If you dont have the latest version then go to the releases forum http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11 download the newest version and test if the problem still exists

I use 1.08 beta 22

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

Littlewoods (pacific network)

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?

yes

3) We Have detailed FAQ's that explain how to set it up for each site, its often 1 setting or 1 box not been ticked that causes the problem so follow these FAQs exactly and aknowledge that it is setup as per the FAQ: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewtopic.aspx?topicid=36

done that

4) Check to see if the Hand Histories are showing up in the correct folder. Go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders and check the location of the folder HM checks for the Hand Histories. Then while playing go to that folder on your PC and see if new Hand Histories that correspond to the tables your playing are showing up. This is not relevant where the site uses a database like on Ongame or Prima.

they do

If you can see the Hand History right click on the hand history, choose properties and you should see the location of the HH, please highlight that location and copy and paste that location into the answer. This can be done by highlighting the text by holding down the left mouse button while highlighting the text and then right clicking while the text is highlighted and choose copy and then paste it into the forum for answer 4:

C:\Program Files\Pacific Hand Grabber\History

4a) If the Hand Historys are not showing up in the folder then go back to the FAQ, they should show how to check the settings in the lobby to configure the poker site to save the Hand History and make sure its sending the Hand Histories to the correct location. Contact your poker site if your unsure to find out where you can set the location of the hand histories to save to.

5) So by now you should have confirmed in answering each question that you have setup the folders correctly and the hands are appearing in the correct folder. Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager? http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=129 If you play a couple of hands and then go to the Reports TAB in Holdem Manager, then go to Filter > Clear and for the date filter choose today. Do the hands import successfully that you just played?

No, ther are no hands shown!!!

5a) If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders but there not importing into the database please create a new database and try importing some hands http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146 to test if its a corrupt database?

6) Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work? http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=54

It says: I can not find any unattached hands. Please wait. ..............

7) If you open the HH are they written in English, they should be btw?

they are in english when I open handhistory

8) Make sure UAC is disabled. http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73 and untick it and restart if it is

It is disabled

9) Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. If youve extensions off youll just see a file called holdemmanager. To attach it to a thread look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and youll see a manage attachments button, just click this and attach the file.

PlayGrunnd
03-27-2009, 02:48 PM
Maybe some extra info on the matter

HM Import says:

files imported 1 of 1 .................
hands imported 0 ..............

PlayGrunnd
03-27-2009, 02:56 PM
I downgraded from the 1.08 beta to 1.07 again and it works fine but now I can't choose a preferred seat with pacific.

When I click on the dropdown menu it just shows a: -

I guess I need the best of both worlds.....

morny
03-27-2009, 05:15 PM
Were you using Beta 22? If not try that one and if the problem persists email me and well do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net

Mixxy
06-21-2009, 09:45 AM
Hello,

Just wondering if this got sorted. I have sorted out my Stars HUD ok, but I am struggling with Pacific. Which is the easiet table layout to use on the Pacific software. If I use the one where I am in first person view I cant seem to get the stats in the right place even though I have WYSIWYG unticked and have tried all the seating preferances.

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks

morny
06-21-2009, 10:02 AM
Load 1 table, put the stats in the correct place, then open a 2nd table and go to Hud Options > Seating Preferences and try seat1, have a look and see if they match up on the 2nd table if not try seat 2, repeat until you find the correct seat

Mixxy
06-21-2009, 11:51 AM
Hi... when I do that it just changes the positions on the 1st table which I have set... the 2nd one remains as it is...

Ok ignore that... I closed the 2nd tables set the 1st one and made sure it was set to right preferred number... then closed that tables and now when I open them they are in the correct alignment... woopeeee