PDA

View Full Version : river call efficieny

slowyaroll
03-22-2009, 11:58 AM
river call efficiency
river call eff$
and river call win%

how do i intepret what thee mean? what does river call eff mean? both % and $

I was also wondering if i can post a graph here for someone who is familiar with them to help interpret

morny
03-22-2009, 12:09 PM
Escalated to Roy, hell respond asap

creedofhubris
05-01-2009, 06:37 PM
river call efficiency
river call eff$
and river call win%

how do i intepret what thee mean? what does river call eff mean? both % and $

I was also wondering if i can post a graph here for someone who is familiar with them to help interpret

River call win % is the %age of hands you won on the river after calling.

River call eff$ is the net amount of money you made by calling river bets.

River call efficiency is your ROI on river calls. So if it's .05, that means that you made 5% on every dollar you put into a river call.

tmh
05-08-2009, 05:45 AM
Yesterday I had 2 pots where I called river and it was a split pot. HEM seems to calculate river call eff$ wrong in these spots. One hand I called $9.50 river bet and won half from the total $36.60 pot, HEM calculates my river call eff$ in this hand -$9.50 as it should be +$8.80, right? Also the river call efficiency is wrong. I was using version 1.08.02.

Edit: Sorry this probably should be in the bug forums.

jjmcjohnson
02-04-2010, 11:28 PM
River call win % is the %age of hands you won on the river after calling.

River call eff$ is the net amount of money you made by calling river bets.

River call efficiency is your ROI on river calls. So if it's .05, that means that you made 5% on every dollar you put into a river call.

ok so my river call efficiency is 2.61. what does that mean? does it mean i should be raising in some spots instead of calling?

gamingmouse
02-22-2010, 05:07 AM
My river call eff is 1.41. However, if I filter for just hand where the action was "C" or "XC" on the river, I am a big loser. Is this just a matter of selection bias on hands that end in that action, or is this a leak?

I am confused about why this would be different from river call eff.

Thanks for any clarification,
gm

choptalk
05-04-2010, 04:43 AM
Is there anyway you can make RCE a percentage for SNG players?

I dont care how much money they won, I just want to know what percent of the time a player wins the pot when they call on the river.

I would also like river bet% won when called.

That would be great.

redzill4
07-09-2011, 07:03 AM
ok so my river call efficiency is 2.61. what does that mean? does it mean i should be raising in some spots instead of calling?

yeah if someone could clarify if this means that his river call roi is 261% that would be great.

Tim64
01-27-2020, 08:04 AM
yeah if someone could clarify if this means that his river call roi is 261% that would be great.

It doesn't and I don't think this statement "River call efficiency is your ROI on river calls. So if it's .05, that means that you made 5% on every dollar you put into a river call." is quite correct. I believe that 1.05 is in fact a 5% ROI