PDA

View Full Version : hud problems in RPM poker (merge)

tibisene
06-06-2011, 05:10 PM
my hud has problems in "merge" (rpm poker). Nothing happens in "table preferences, Appearance" when i change any option. It doesnt change fonts size, i cant remove pots won window, i cant disable hero`s hud, etc. My HUD version is 1.11.06.g.
Thanks in advance.

Patvs
06-06-2011, 06:40 PM
Go to hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab
Select your main HUD configuration and make sure it's assigned to Merge (or to ANY SITE).

Go over all the OTHER HUD configurations and make sure they are NOT, so there are no conflicting or overlapping settings.

tibisene
06-07-2011, 02:47 PM
thanks for your help, but it still doesnt work (The hud is set for any site).

Patvs
06-08-2011, 12:34 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Turn off UAC control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life (http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/12/30/how-to-disable-and-turn-off-uac-in-windows-7/)

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files, even if the firewall is turned off.

---

If you make changes in HoldemManager (for example edit the HUD) and the changes don't register, it's often caused because Windows isn't allowing the changes to be saved because HoldemManager doesn't have proper administrator privileges.

tibisene
06-09-2011, 03:45 PM
Thanks for your answer. I think i explained bad the problem: i can change every option in player preferences, and the holdem manager let me change every thing. The problem is that nothing change really, i launch an relaunch the HUD and the changes saved in "player preferences" dont take effect. I have used HUD from almost one year ago without problem but from 2 weeks ago dont going on. Perpahps the problems came when i update to the 1.11.06g, but im not sure.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Patvs
06-09-2011, 06:58 PM
Are you sure you don't have OTHER HUD configurations (like the HUD configuration called Merge) that is also assigned to Merge and therefore has conflicting settings with your main HUD which is set to ANY SITE?

Try to right-click on the table name in TableManager and manually select the HUD configuration that should be used.

CMarcolino
07-02-2011, 08:53 PM
Same problem with me... I change HUD stats in 'Player Preferences', but new stats don't appear in HUD...

CMarcolino
07-02-2011, 09:08 PM
Ops...

While testing I figured out that 'MergeŽappeared in two places... In the 'Choose Configuration' list box and in the 'Site' (Use for) list box... I deleted the first one and it worked... Was I clear?

Tks!