PDA

View Full Version : no stats when its time to play

sndheartbeat
03-21-2009, 09:16 PM
hi, im playing on absolute poker with idle miner absolute, and my hands are importing correctly....but i cant see my stats on the table.....The only way to see my stats for the moment is to use the table finder....so can someone help me ...

tyvm.....

mksmipalla
03-21-2009, 11:41 PM
I am playing on Absolute with the latest beta and it's working normally. I also use Idle miner, but only to mine while I'm not playing. Are you Mining while playing?

Mike chops
03-22-2009, 11:56 AM
You don't see stats when you are mining, but you do see them when you are playing? Please check the mined hands are importing. Can you send me the tablename.hh and tablename.dat files from the importing\hud data folder, for a mined table?

mike@holdemmanager.net

talkwidmeeh
03-24-2009, 01:28 AM
I too have the same problem, I am not doing idle mine. The only way I can make it show the stats during play is by using table manager and forcing it to recognize the table. Is there a way I can get it to populate it automatically without table manager. It works fine on Pokerstars and Fulltilt but I am having trouble on Absolute

morny
03-24-2009, 10:22 AM
Please try this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe

talkwidmeeh
03-25-2009, 12:50 AM
yah i just tried the new beta version and it seems to be doing the same thing... i still have to use table finder to force it to recognize the table... do you have any other suggestions?

morny
03-25-2009, 10:44 AM
Email me and well do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net