PDA

View Full Version : Problem configuring auto import (setting it up) / Bodog & Bodog Hand Grabber

Gemaco
03-21-2009, 03:07 PM
I am trying to set my auto import up for the firt time, I am using the free trial of both Holdem Manager and Bodog Hand Grabber. I am following the directions under FAQ ID 145. So far everything matched perfectly. When I try to configure the auto important the bottom field is blank. It does not say C:\HMarcive. I am able to select the folder for the top field, c:\programfiles\Bodoghandgrabber .. and I do have the import sub folders field clicked. It seems in the FAQ that this field was already populated - but I tried to find the folder so I can "select" it, but It doesn't already exist.

I guess my questions is, is this normal? Or is it supposed to be already filled out? Is there supposed to already be a HMarcive folder? or am I supposed to create the folder? and if so, does it matter when the folder is located?

Please Help - Thanks!

ukfan12
03-21-2009, 03:15 PM
the old bodog hand grabber doesnt work..u have to get the paid version and u get 1000 hands free with the trial

Gemaco
03-21-2009, 03:21 PM
I haven't played any hands yet with the grabber. Do I need to play some hands before it creats the the HMarcive folder? Or is what your saying is I need to buy the hand grabber for the HMarcive folder to exist? I was assuming the "HMarcive folder" was something that Holdem Manager creates and/or uses ... this is a folder unique to the bodog hand grabber?

Sorry, I'm just confused by your response. I don't want to buy the full version until I know it actually works.

Gemaco
03-21-2009, 03:22 PM
BTW, everything was downloaded last night.. so I have the updated version of Holdem Manager and The Bodog Hand grabber trial. And I have not used either yet.

ukfan12
03-21-2009, 03:35 PM
idleminer right???

Gemaco
03-21-2009, 03:48 PM
idleminer right???

Yes, Bodog Hand Grabber from Idleminer.com

http://www.idleminer.com - is where I downloaded the free trial version

mksmipalla
03-21-2009, 03:54 PM
I would just make the folder. C:HMarcive. It doesn't have to be this it can be whatever you want to call it as long as you are moving the HHs to a folder. Just make the folder where you want it then select it from the auto import set up screen. It did make the folder itself before.

Gemaco
03-21-2009, 05:43 PM
Thanks for the help - I just created my own folder with a diferrent name name and it seems to be working just fine -

My problem now is having the HUD stats line up with the players. It seems like I was able to get the 9 handed to line up, but the 6 handed keeps trying to put me in the seat 1 or 2 to my right, so they are all off by about 2....

Can anyone help me with setting up the seating with bodog?

morny
03-22-2009, 11:21 AM
Please make sure your preferred seating is setup correctly http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=96