PDA

View Full Version : HH gathering question (newbie)

bluffman
03-21-2009, 09:29 AM
I want to gather hand histories at micro levels (5 + 10 cent).
If i load a few tables but dont join them, the hud with stats appears for the players at the tables. Do these hands get stored as normal in my DB?

The reason i ask this is because i get killed consistantly at cash, and i want to gather a good sample of HHs to see what ranges work best at no foldem holdem

I do ok at tourneys and SnGs. Although i made a few lodgements last year when i started out. i turned my last 50 dollar reload into 600, and its been hovering there for a while. loose at cash, win at the rest.

I read the articles and found them very educational. But do these ranges apply at 10 cent games?
My BR rule is simple. no more that 2% of BR at the table, so it will be a while if ever before i play 100 nl again.

If not..... does anybody have link to an analysis of micro HHs

dway
03-21-2009, 10:50 AM
It depends on the site you are on. Full tilt is the only site i'm aware of that writes the HH to the hardrive even when your not playing.

All the hand histories from observed hands will be shown in your HUD when you play.

I haven't palyed micros for a long time but:

For beating the micros you need to use solid starting hand selection, don't bluff, and bet your good hands hard all the way as they ain't folding and avoid any tricky plays. You are basically trying to not leak money and wait to get paid alot with the best hand most of the time (sometimes they suck out).

try reading 2+2 forums and the stickys there.