PDA

View Full Version : Poker Stars hands suddenly not importing

MellowYellow
06-05-2011, 04:14 PM
hi as far as I know nothing changed in my PS. I dont think there was an update, I'm playing the smae game i always play 100nl FR. I was playing about 5 minutes and realized i didnt have import on so i flip it on, refresh and it only shows 1 hand for today instead of the probably 90 i had then after a bit I go back to look at a specific hand and see it's recorded it twice as well as some others. But on a few tables everyones stats on my HUD are ALL 0s
`

MellowYellow
06-05-2011, 05:22 PM
hmm... well it is probably something with just my computer. I restarted hoping it would work and my computer ran CHCKDISK after it was done i started up windows, I loaded it up and reimported the hands from before and it seemed like it worked but when i first started HEM i got this error:

An error occurred while retrieving the imported file list: ERROR: XX001: invalid page header in block 473 of relation base/16397/16439

But importer seemed to work, so then I tried to go to my reports tab and it had the following error:

the following error occured when running this report: ERROR: XX001: could not read block 969 of relation base/16397/16650: read only 0 of 8192 bytes

Now it wont load graphs or reports it just sits there with hour glass. Any suggestions?

Patvs
06-05-2011, 08:23 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Try creating a NEW empty database, and reimport your archive folder.