PDA

View Full Version : Session tab messed up?

Legheliel
06-05-2011, 12:38 AM
Hello.

I have a problem with my session tab and I'm wondering if there's a solution for it.

The problem I have is that it displays parts of three sessions that I played ages ago and that I've recently re-imported to a new database (made a really big import).

It's very annoying that it displays those "sessions", they're just a few hands, like 3 hands each and they remain in the session tab REGARDLESS of what filters I use and also the times/dates of those sessions are completly off.

For instance, the "bugged sessions" say they took place on june 11'th 2011, they said that even last month. Now, even if I change filters to "today" or "2010" or "last 13 hours" etc, the sessions still show up and that's pretty annoying since the results get inaccurate of it, they appear on top of all sessions so whenever I press "refresh" they take focus (so I have to press the correct session(s) to see my hands).

All in all, it's mighty annoying, I hope this is something common and easily fixed? :confused:

netsrak
06-05-2011, 07:07 AM
Thats because the session time is in the future. You will no longer have this problems after the 11th.

You can try to delete the hands via right mouse key (in the hands view). This should solve it too.