PDA

View Full Version : Hands import + features questions

kotalba
06-04-2011, 02:26 PM
heya,

i just installed the trial, to see if i can use it and if i need it.

have one problem and one question:

problem:

when i try to import (manually or automatically) hands from PokerStars, the import procedure is successfully ( 1 file imported ), but it says 0 hands imported. I review the file in notepad and hands information is there.

it is the only "hands saved" file i have and it is from tournament. without importing it I cant even add my Hero nickname :confused:

question regarding features:

there are so many options and features in soft, that i am getting lost (first time user of poker soft)

in addition to historical hands analysis I am looking for the following features
- pot odds shown in real time
- hand's winning chance in real time ( before flop, after flop etc. ... )

does those feature available in HM or there is another software for this?

thank you

fopah
06-04-2011, 07:46 PM
heya,

i just installed the trial, to see if i can use it and if i need it.

have one problem and one question:

problem:

when i try to import (manually or automatically) hands from PokerStars, the import procedure is successfully ( 1 file imported ), but it says 0 hands imported. I review the file in notepad and hands information is there.

it is the only "hands saved" file i have and it is from tournament. without importing it I cant even add my Hero nickname :confused:

Please follow the FAQ guide which shows how to configure your setting with stars http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/6/Poker+Stars+Setup

question regarding features:

there are so many options and features in soft, that i am getting lost (first time user of poker soft)

in addition to historical hands analysis I am looking for the following features
- pot odds shown in real time

This can be shown in real time on a few sites: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/209/Site+Options

- hand's winning chance in real time ( before flop, after flop etc. ... )

does those feature available in HM or there is another software for this?

thank you
This is not possible in real time. You can look at it in the replayer after the hands have been shown though to see your win % throughout the hand.