PDA

View Full Version : HEM 1.08, Tournament Tracking errors.

LaRue05
03-20-2009, 10:43 AM
First off let me say I love this product and I've been using it for several months now. Normally when I have a problem I search for it and find my answers extremely easily.

However I finally had to register to ask/report this particular error with Tournament Tracking... as I can't find much on it.

I only play 45man and 90man SnGs, and after 120 played(with the newest beta software running) HEM isn't getting several areas correct, at all.

Size (aka #players, only correct if you cash)
$Won (if you cash, never gets the correct value for any place)
Finish (place you took in the tournament if you get knocked out before 9th)
Tables(it shows 1 Table, 2 Table, & MTT, never consistent unless you cash then it gets it right)

Now I know you can edit all of this manually, but that's killing lots of time.

Is there anything that can be done that I'm missing?

Thanks,
LaRue

morny
03-20-2009, 12:55 PM
You should be able to email the site and ask for the summaries, then copy and paste that into notepad (if its in the body of the email) and then import the text file into HM and it should correct these details. Bare in mind Tournament is still in Beta so your still working on bugs, everything will work more seamlessly when were nearer the finished product and always try and keep up to date with the latest patch http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe

LaRue05
03-20-2009, 02:58 PM
You say it will correct these details. Does that mean it will overwrite what is currently there? Or will it think that I've played more tournaments?

morny
03-20-2009, 03:08 PM
No HM tries its best based on the info in the HH to get the results correct however the HH dosent always have enough info for example it dosent tell HM how many players there is in an MTT, when you import the summarries it gets all these extra details and updates it where its different or not completed

vlsup
03-21-2009, 12:53 PM
You should be able to email the site and ask for the summaries, then copy and paste that into notepad

As I know, Ipoker, for example, dont have separate tourney summaries
Any way, it's hard to play a lot of MTTs and after that - to do extra manual work and import summaries

LaRue05
03-23-2009, 11:36 AM
I completely agree. When I average (as a casual player) 20 SnGs a day this becomes a difficult task even for me to correct. Whether through manual correction, or emailing support for HHs.

I can't imagine what someone who averages 200+ SnGs a day has to go through.

Regardless, I love HEM, and the abiltiy to track tournaments now is great. Hopefully down the road these additional steps won't be needed to correct summaries.

morny
03-23-2009, 02:49 PM
Yeah well continue to improve this so you should see a lot of improvements over the coming weeks