PDA

View Full Version : HUD Session stats aren't correct

soucy
03-20-2009, 10:32 AM
Hi,

I'm playing NL SH at PokerStars. Since I've installed Beta18 the hud popup stats for the session profit (when you go over the players name) isn't correct all the time.

From time to time there is a difference shown in the hud and shown in HM at the session tab. (Session tab is correct).

This bug isn't really reproducable it just happens from time to time.

Best regards,
soucy

morny
03-20-2009, 02:29 PM
Ok im using Beta 21 ill be playing in a while and ill see if it reproduces for me

soucy
03-20-2009, 03:31 PM
Also it maybe shouldn't add tourney chips with cash money.

I've played a tournament beside my cash tables and in the hud stats my profit was cash profit + tourney chips (in $)

But this isn't the reason for the initial bug report. The difference between hud and cash session tab exists while playing only cash games too.

soucy
03-26-2009, 09:23 AM
I think I've found the problem.

The HUD profit statistic isn't the same as in the session tab because it seem to be calculated seperate. If you play the last hand before you are going to leave a table and you win or loose some money in this hand you have to let the table open as sit out till the HM has imported this hand and the hud is up to date.

If you close the table directly after the next hand begins this amount of won/loss is missing in the hud statistics.

morny
03-26-2009, 03:57 PM
Escalated to Mike, hell respond asap

Mike chops
03-26-2009, 06:44 PM
I think I fixed excluding T$ from the profit/loss.

You are probably right about the last hand not being imported into the HUD stats if there is no table to attach it to. I'll look into it.